Home

How would you mod it?

Let the ideas run wild? You asked for it:D

I would add Grievous too, with 4 sabers and the same Force Powers what Starkiller has. I would also add these Characters from KotOR: Nihilus,Sion,Revan,Bastilla. And Urai Fen FoC. He doesn't have a saber but with Force Powers he would be unstoppable:D Okay what else. (Here comes the craziest idea) I would add some kind of "NPC spawn" system like in JA:D It would be really fun if you could just choose a map spawn a bunch of enemies and own them:D

- Make Vader playable for the rest of the game

- Add new hilts - lots of 'em

- Different (normal) lightsabre stances

- New sabre colours

- Increase Boss and enemy stats

- New skins/models - Roan Fel, Wilhuff Tarkin, Thrawn, etc.

- New clothing for 'Starkiller' - like an Imperial Knight uniform. And an Imperial Navy uniform. Maybe the Sith Master armour thing from KotOR.

That should do for starters! :lol:

I'd want to see lightsaber dismemberment implemented, if possible. Not the bloody type, but the in-universe type, i.e. seared, cauterized wounds.

I'd also like to see the fight with Kazdan Paratus resemble how it is described in the novel, if that is possible: make the Jedi Council "junk dummies" come to life and attack the player. On top of that, I would like to see Anakin Skywalker and Oni-Wan Kenobi added to the roster, as they are described as being included among the attackers that Galen must fight off in the novel.

Another thing I'd like to see would be for the fight with PROXY on Raxum Prime be rewritten so as to resemble the encounter in the novel: PROXY is possessed by the mechanized planet's collective consciousness, or the "core" as it's called. His eyes are red, his voice is deeper, and he speaks of power and destruction (I can't remember how the conversation went, but consult the book for details). I'd like for his "disguises" to include Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, as we read in the novel (I think he may have morphed into Mace Windu as well, but I can't quite remember for certain).

It would be neat if a thick cable attached to his back can be included as well (which Galen had to sever in order to free him), but that may be a little over-the-top and hard to do. It would probably look a bit silly as well, especially when PROXY morphs into the forms of other Force-wielders.

Add a actrualy god mode cheat (this would have helped making finding the holocrons less of a chore)

increase the intelligence of the AI

Do a Starkiller must die difficulty mode where almost everything is lethal ae instead of taking like 10-30 shots you'd only take like maybe 5 and sabers kill you in 2-3 hits :p

What if we could add new maps?

I would add a Coruscant map, where you can explore the city itself. Jump from platforms, lurk through the under-levels. Pure awesome.

I think there is already a Coruscant map in the Ultimate Sith Edition but not sure. If we could map for TFU, I would put in Mandalore without a doubt:D

Korriban may be number 1 on any list of desired new maps. After that...a Star Destroyer (to run around in, as you say. Maybe fight off some rebel scum! :lol:) Bastion? Yavin IV would be a nice change of scenery; a proper Coruscant (as you say)...

How about: Nar Shaddaa (better than the in-game level)

Wasn't that supposed to be Bespin? See the confusion created when developers rush through stories...

But yes, Nar Shaddaa would be good too.

Nal Hutta' date=' Tatooine, Manaan, Naboo, Malachor V (you know you want it:p)... So many possibilities.[/quote']

All good as well! Except for the canon problems of Malachor having been destroyed and that.

Alderaan deserves a look-in, seeing it has been so badly underused.

• 2 weeks later...

New maps you say....well Dagobah comes to my mind. There 's nothing like running through the jungle and shooting anything that moves to sharpen your senses.

Hmmm, the Dxun Moon and the Endor Moon would be good maps to make as well...now that I think about it.

Well, let's just hope we can mod the hell out of TFU when it does finally arrive for the PC.

I'd remove/tone-down almost all Force powers, so that using your lightsaber would actually be necessary rather than simply throwing crap around.

I'd remove all of those banal QTEs, and I'd probably remove/alter most of the horribly-written parts (Romance :hor:)

Greatly increase difficulty, while modifying the levels to promote more non-linear gameplay.

Altogether, though, this is simply a pipe dream, with absolutely zero to 25% chance of coming to fruition. :(

SW01 the wii and ps2 versions got nar shadaa instead of bespin for finding kota and got bespin for finding another senator right before the DS to add more levels.

Ah right - thanks!

That was an even more baffling move - messing about with diferent levels between games...

I agree completely with the idea of toning down the force powers (even though it's called 'Force Unleashed', PastramiX is right - sabre was almost unnecessary).

And Leia and Vader at least might be remotely possible - Luke too, with this Hoth thing (assuming it's going to be possible to access the game's model files...)

• 1 month later...

I was somewhat disappointed at the PS2 version of the game. If SWTFU4PC is a similar disappointment, I'd try (and probably fail; skinning is all I'm good at.) to make it like the 360/PS3 version and probably reskin all the skins that I think don't match up with SW canon. (Again, skinning is all I'm good at.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

There are a few ideas running through my mind.

It comes down to how much modding could be done to the game.

One is the idea of a Mandalorian Wars Chapter: A recount of a Jedi sneaking through the Manadlorian lines and must face the dangers alone with the Force.

Another for the Dark side person a Chapter in the hunt to kill the Jedi. This would be during the Jedi Purge between kotor1 and kotor2. You are a Jedi who was also influenced by Malachor V and you are sent to hunt down the last of the Order as they start to hide from the new Sith threat.

Another is another chapter in Starkiller's time and history.

Then there is always the forgotten records of the Jedi Exile and Revan. You play as them in the unknown regions facing the Sith Empire through records of their battles found in holocron chapters.

There are many more ideas but all would be geared to an action adventure based on the design of the force unleashes game mechanics and layout in showing a action game experience.

But first can it be modded? Has anyone been able to mod the Xbox 360 version with a modded xbox??

Its going to be fun to see what can be done.:)

Logan

Archived