Home

How would you mod it?

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to this brave pioneer!

Dismemberment is key for me... I loath the "batsaber" in this game. And a little blood spray wouldn't hurt either (just a fine red mist like in Episode I).

It'd probably be next to impossible, but even a basic Multiplayer mode like the Wii version had, would greatly improve the replay value of this game.

PS: It'd be cool if somebody modified the "force burst" attack to make it red, so it'd look like Force Destruction. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Would love to see the stances change, if you change to a different costume,say darth maul and be able to use the double saber,it kinda kills it to see maul, luke or all the rest use starkillers stance and blade behind his back.

With the dismemberment,if you see ,starkiller can cut the gonk droids in half and the edges are white hot ,and those sarlac hairs also cut,so its in there as it applies to droids and certain things but not to npcs or anything else,i guess if it was modable it would be to change those values to affect everything else?

• 3 weeks later...

- First of all, I'd get rid of that annoying Star Destroyer scene (PC version, of course). I'd add a script asking 'Do you want to do the sequence manually or skip it?' If you choose no, you'd jump to the cutscene. I mean, seriously, it has taken an hour from me and I'm still stuck. Not funny. -_-

- Dismemberment.

- Force Lightning from the beginning. It's too much fun to use, I don't want to wait till the third level.

Let your ideas run wild? OK

Dismemberment, Episode 1 style blood

Customizable stances

JA/JO style multi player

A single player KOTOR

The ability to add custom models, maps, everything

Replace most of the music original John Williams music

Make it harder

but unless a miracle occurs and LucasArts blesses us with tools to mod it, nothing like this can every happen.

• 6 months later...

i'd add several levels, like complete jedi temple (before its sacking).

imagine just walking into the temple and igniting your red saber and let the jedi hit the floor. and of course many more stances and different sabers.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First I would make a mod that enables you to play as the Shadow Guard, with the saberstaff and everything. THEN a General Grievous one... :xp:

And you know how they had Sion and Malak? I'd make a mod that adds Revan and Nihilus.

Archived