Home

The Hottest Topic of All Time

Bimmerman

What is the most epic sandwich ingredient?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most epic sandwich ingredient?

• Bacon
    • Cheese
    • Yoda

I got the idea from bimmerforums. We could all use a change of pace from the hate-fest that are the continued religion vs atheism type of threads. I posted this here intentionally as this may or may not get heated debate, but also to draw attention from the frankly painful God vs Science debates all the time.

------------------------

This question is by far the most pressing of our time. Sandwiches are in need of epic tasty flavor enhancing additions. However, only two, Bacon and Cheese, can enter the ring and duke it out for all-time best-sandwich-ingredient honors.

What says Lucasforums and Kavar's regulars?

I vote Bacon. Cheese on its own is nasty, Bacon on its own is flavorful and awesome. Plus, Bacon used to be a real animal, thus confirming man's dominance. Cheese is peaceful coexistence with animals, and allows the terrorists to win.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love bacon, but would have to go with cheese as the more versatile sandwich topping, coming in so very many variations, varieties, and flavors. It's also lower fat, which at my advanced 29-ness, I need to watch. In addition, if I were to go vegetarian, bacon would no longer be an option, but cheese would still be an available choice.

What options would vegans choose (besides 'Yoda'--HA!), since vegans would avoid both bacon and cheese?

Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy **PIG***. Pigs sleep and root in ***poop**. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming **Edit*** pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Jalapenos :dev14:

Bacon, with extra bacon and possibly some more bacon. Then add a very small lettuce leaf and a tiny slice of tomato. Eat this weekly, and if you don't have a heart-attack by 45, you'll receive NO money back!

That combination of food is perfect.....minus the heart attack:D

Archived