Home

The Hottest Topic of All Time

Bimmerman

What is the most epic sandwich ingredient?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most epic sandwich ingredient?

• Bacon
    • Cheese
    • Yoda

The only way to settle this ugly BvC dispute in a decisive way is to take it to the modding arena! Therefore, I am going to make a BACON robe to prove, beyond any doubt, that cheese is clearly inferior.

The cheese crowd will get all bogged down in what variety of cheese to use as a texture. I don't have that problem. My only question is whether to use a raw or cooked bacon texture.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only way to settle this ugly BvC dispute in a decisive way is to take it to the modding arena! Therefore, I am going to make a BACON robe to prove, beyond any doubt, that cheese is clearly inferior.

The cheese crowd will get all bogged down in what variety of cheese to use as a texture. I don't have that problem. My only question is whether to use a raw or cooked bacon texture.

Go cooked for darkside and raw for lightside

Go cooked for darkside and raw for lightside

Excellent idea! I have several existing robes, which are no longer downloaded by anyone, that I can convert to this noble purpose. The hard part, of course, will be making the bacon robes Canon (or fooling people that they are Canon). They are obviously going to have to be Rancor-belly bacon, and have some sort of appropriate special abilities. I guess I had better start a WIP in HL instead of discussing it here. Edit: The Team Bacon WIP Link

I'll make sure you get the proper credit when it is released, too.

In a feeble effort to return to the topic:

We have not been weighing the merits of thick vs thin slices in either BvC category. I doubt we want to discuss slicing Yoda.

• 3 weeks later...

(1) I think this topic shows clearly is that we are Star Wars nerds...YODA ISN'T A SAMMICH INGREDIENT (*hides her vote for "Yoda" >.> <.<)

(2) The reason I voted Yoda..is because if you could BOTTLE a Yoda...that is insanely epic in of itself...And if you could spread said bottling onto a sammich, I'm sure it'd taste similar to Wasabi Mayonnaise...mmm *rubs tummy*

(3) :words:

(2) The reason I voted Yoda..is because if you could BOTTLE a Yoda...that is insanely epic in of itself...And if you could spread said bottling onto a sammich, I'm sure it'd taste similar to Wasabi Mayonnaise...mmm *rubs tummy*

Sounds just like cheese to me :confused: Cheese is a very versatile ingredient that comes in a broad range of flavors...I'm sure that "Wasabi mayonnaise taste" is one of those possibilities.

..I'm an artistic genius.

You certainly are.

Now, let's ponder these possibilities:

Yoda Bacon

Yoda Cheese

Yoda Sauce

*dramatic pause*

I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly experienced considerably less distress over the first option. Again, Bacon asserts it's natural superiority.

Archived