Home

I'm french and i search the english version

Dondish

Hi everybody, I'm a french player of KOTOR I, I finished it many times in the french version, this version please me but I wanna try this game in english to increase my knowlendge of the langue and I know this game so well that I think it can be very interessting (as see a movie in the original version).

I don't know what files I have to get, and where find them.

I arrived on your forum and I can say that I'm a little lost because 'cause I don't know good enough the english to find what i'm looking for.

If you can help me, it'll be great ! (and please if you could not make so much difficult sentences :) )

Evil Q : okay, thanks to answer.

N** : That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot !

edit : It doesn't change the audio dialogue, I search on this site the file who can change it but I didn't find it. Someone knwos where can I find this seconde files ?

PS C:\Users\N**> cd 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR'
PS C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR> $info = get-childitem -recurse "streamwaves" | where { $_.GetType() -eq [system.IO.FileInfo] } | measure-object length -sum
PS C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR> write "Files in .\streamwaves: $($info.count)" "Total data size: $($info.sum/1MB) Megabytes"
Files in .\streamwaves: 13799
Total data size: 522.743009567261 Megabytes

Sorry dude, I think you're out of luck on this one.

Archived