Home

Trauma: Skype could be shut down...

jonathan7

:¬:

I never really understood the need for Skype. We've already got: Email, texting, phone calls, myspace, facebook, etc...:giveup:

Well, I'd have something to say but I believe S&M221 summed it up quite nicely about Myspace and Facebook:

I like neither because I'm not a vapid **** (rhymes with punt, as in Puntland). I never dreamed I'd be arguing about the stupidity of either with my grandmother of all people, damn.

TYVM!

Due to the totally anti-security/anti-anonymous nature of these sites I'd have to say that it only comes in good use to those who know how to exploit that wisely.

Otherwise, it's just uber crap by the ton, fresh outta the elepant's behind and onto the unfortunate zoo keeper.

Don't, it only encourages him.

Ahnuld: DO_IT_NAO! NAO DAMMIT!

Not enough!

You're damn right, let's talk crap about even more social networking sites! :dev11:

You've obviously never felt the glory of superiority and elitism that is Skype. :carms:

Why bother when you can experience the joy of watching the monkey army launching gigantic flaming meteors of monkey doodey from a trebuchet tank atop a mountain, right into a valley of unworthy villagers and valley peasants?! :devsmoke:

So there is a bright side to it shutting down, then. :)

Aside from going totally Samurai, using longsword katana form 7, and making mutilated-limb-stew out of tens of unfortunate everyday pukes in just seconds, YES!!!

Skype is an easy way for me to chat with friends I've meet on the forum without spamming up every thread with personal conversations and wise cracks.

Do you seriously think I would give these people my home phone number? :carms:

:xp:

Call mimartin for a good time! He does pole dancing for parties!!!

Here's a sample of what you get!!!:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

*runs the ******** outta this thread*

:drop2:

We're doomed, Gentlemen of Skype! To the backup facility, posthaste, lest our plans for world domination fall into the hands of the proletariat. o_Q

Agreed.

**** me - skype is great. It's what I use to talk to my friends long distance, it's how I video chat with my girlfriend when she's away (:naughty:) and it's how I can talk to lf-ers who may not be currently on the forums.

I would be very angry if all of that were to be taken away from me.

_EW_

Agreed.

**** me - skype is great. It's what I use to talk to my friends long distance, it's how I video chat with my girlfriend when she's away (:naughty:) and it's how I can talk to lf-ers who may not be currently on the forums.

I would be very angry if all of that were to be taken away from me.

_EW_

I never really did understand that phone call on the interwebs thing, how does that work?

Archived