Home

seems infactual

just want to say something about this game... i've never played it, but a freind of mine says you fight a "glowing rancor". i told him he probly had his facts wrong.... he showed me a picture of it and it lokked nothing like a rancor...? and if it was chemicly mutated it did'nt fit with history. jabba's the only being to keep one in captivity. any info on that for me?

Maybe they did it because the original Rancor is boring. It was scary for the first time you saw it in ep6, but then............even JK3 mutated a Rancor:p

They made it because the "Bull Rancor" is Tougher/Stronger/Scarier than the original.

I think he's talking about a Junk Titan people. But I could be wrong . . . either way, even the Bull Rancor doesn't glow. I don't know how it ever would haha.

Then again, it would be really hard to mix up the two . . . it probably was the Bull and had some sort of abnormal lighting effect on it. The Junk Titan didn't have a tail.

The only glowy TFU Rancors I can think of are those three (or more...can't remember) that pop up on Felucia - and I always took the glowing to be merely flourescent war-paint, much like the Felucians themselves.

Such as this particularly ugly specimen:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
585px-Bullrancorinfobox.jpg

Certainly can't recall a 'glowing' rancor, unless it was something in the Wii/PS2/etc. version.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that TriggerGod showed was just freaky. I hate rancors because they're always like impossibly difficult to kill. I know they're huge, but two minutes to saw through one of their heads with a lightsaber throw? And that's a NORMAL rancor. The one with the radioactive breath is just impossible to kill.

The thing that TriggerGod showed was just freaky. I hate rancors because they're always like impossibly difficult to kill. I know they're huge, but two minutes to saw through one of their heads with a lightsaber throw? And that's a NORMAL rancor. The one with the radioactive breath is just impossible to kill.

The propuse of that Rancor is not to be killed. That particual level only ends when you trap the Rancor.

Such as this particularly ugly specimen:

It's from Jedi Academy, not from The Force Unleashed. ;)

Archived