Home

August recess

Achilles

*yawn*

must be a pita when the other side uses your tactics. :D Must be a real shock for the politicians not to have docile audiences for their drivel. Between Spectre recently claiming they needed to rush all this through (why?) and Conyers babbling about how why should Congressmen have to read a bill when they'd need 2 lawyers to explain to them what they just read, you can't feel too sorry for BO's congressional confederates and admin hacks getting a "hot reception". Anyone (Obama & friends) who tries to ram through legislation before anyone can digest it, claiming an emergency, deserves to be rejected. Afterall, didn't these hypocrites hiss and moan about the patriot act getting pushed through. Guess they took notes on that one, huh. :lol:

I don't know, writting fake letters pretending to be the NAACP does not sound like something I'm willing to toss aside as a harmless prank. To each his own I guess.

Now where is that letter head from American Conservative Union? I have some writting to do. ;)

I don't know, writting fake letters pretending to be the NAACP does not sound like something I'm willing to toss aside as a harmless prank. To each his own I guess.

Now where is that letter head from American Conservative Union? I have some writting to do. ;)

Knock yourself out. :lol: I won't assume that that act is indicative of everyone on "your side". ;)

Archived