Home

Idea for New Star Wars Game

Commander Dimal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly Dimal, not saying your idea is bad, I know I myself would and probably a lot of others would rather see another RC game than a game based off ARC troopers. Although I'd much rather have both of the games. :D

crd22, you have a valid point. That is what brought about bringing Omega into the new game.

And EU stands for "Expanded Universe." Which I don't get into much, I have no clue where to start.

There's a lot of clone commando stuff already and it gets boring after awhile. There's barely any stuff on ARC troopers. I want to have the spotlight on them for this game. Besides, Arcs are better and cooler than commandos.

Well a majority of the time ARCs aren't doing anything besides advising officers, and coordinating missions and what not.

The more time that passes the less of a chance there is of there being an RC2. Lucasarts had the opportunity to do something great with RC and maybe even make a great video game series out of it, maybe even make it better than Halo but they destroyed that chance. Now RC is dead and now the Jedi have stolen all the action and spotlight of Star Wars. The era of the clones is no more, we are the remnants.

• 3 years later...

i think they should create a padawan game where u can create and choose your alien race. u develop ur skills and find your saber crystal. then when u to to a jedi mentor then thats when u develop ur powers your saber moves and u travel around galaxy to either become good or evil. then u could choose to do good or bad. or become a jedi master. like u could be a ewok jedi or a wookie for jedi and u do quest and training and u take on the sith lords. what do you guys think about it.

• 4 weeks later...
i think they should create a padawan game where u can create and choose your alien race. u develop ur skills and find your saber crystal. then when u to to a jedi mentor then thats when u develop ur powers your saber moves and u travel around galaxy to either become good or evil. then u could choose to do good or bad. or become a jedi master. like u could be a ewok jedi or a wookie for jedi and u do quest and training and u take on the sith lords. what do you guys think about it.

You trolling? That sounds like, as someone had once put it in another thread: A thinly veiled jab at SWTOR.

Archived