Home

Idea for New Star Wars Game

Commander Dimal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can u make an own tread for this?? problem Commander Dimal??

we got to make up an story...

can some1 see the movies and make up an story?

(only 1 and 2 since after that the republic didn't exist...)

EDIT: ok, guys there is a game who is covering every need you can play as a clone trooper, ARC, and commanders, and jedi (crap!)

i'm gonna buy this...

I thought of some stuff so far for the story. It starts out on Kamino in a way similar to RC then it shows a cutscene of the main character Alpha-59 and Alpha-18 talking to Jango Fett. Then your training begins and throughout the level you go through a bunch of training exercises, simulations, and other things. Then at the end of the level there is a cutscene where Alpha-59 talks to Alpha-18 and befriends him and then Alpha-18 asks why doesn't he where a kama like other Arcs and then Alpha-59 says that he doesn't wear skirts. Then there is a cutscene where Jango Fett and Taun We talk to them and Jango Fett says to Alpha-59 and Alpha-18 that they were some of his favorite Arcs that he trained and that he is proud of them. Then Taun We tells them they will have to go into stasis until they are needed and then all the Alpha-class Arc troopers go into stasis tanks and the level ends. That's what I have for the first level.

EDIT:Also this is important, I will be leaving tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to go on vacation and won't be back until the 21st or 22nd.

This may be off topic but how do you put two pictures in your sig and how do you put them next to each other?

its just 3 pics and i used paint to make a banner out of them (its one picture of 3 images)

but anyway, i could cover the arc trooper part...in fact, i could make one squad mate an arc trooper, one a commando and one a clone trooper pretty eaisly

and if someone can edit the trando heavy repeater texture , i could make the the trandos have the deafalut one and have the ARC have a black reapeter that shoots blue bolts as his deafalt weapon, commando have DC 17, trooper have dc 15, ETC.

There have been video games where you play as a clone trooper and some were you play as a clone commando, but what if there is a video game where you play as an Arc trooper? Yes an Arc trooper. I thought of this and made up some ideas for a new Star Wars game.

What if LucasArts created a Halo style action game similar to Republic Commando where the main character is an Arc trooper? It would take place during the Clone Wars and you get to fight in many battles from the Clone Wars and it would have a storyline too. Some of the features would be that it has a co-op mode where the main character is a Arc trooper and the second character is also an Arc trooper and the others are clone troopers and the game would also have a huge variety of weapons and long gameplay. It would have vehicles, many different types of enemies and a very good multiplayer. It would be a first-person shooter like Halo and and the action would be similar to it too.

It would start out of Kamino where the Arc trooper that is the main character is being trained and is told by Tan We at the end of the level that he would have to wait in stasis. Then in the first levels you play as clone troopers and commandos in levels leading up to The Battle of Kamino where the Arc is woken up from stasis by Tan We and is told that he needs to defend Kamino. So he suits up and fights the battle and there are many other levels after that where some are key battles from the Clone Wars. I am thinking of the story so far. So what does everybody think of this idea and could you please give me some ideas.

that's got to be the best idea EVER!!!

In the game there would be turrets that you can use and I will also add the DC-19 "Stealth" carbine used by clone shadow troopers to the weapons. Don't get clone shadow troopers confused with covert ops clone troopers, they are two different units. Look at this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_shadow_trooper. The DC-19 has a regular fire mode and stealth fire mode and will have it in the game. Here is something about the DC-19 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-19_%22Stealth%22_carbine. Also in certain parts of the game there will be shadow troopers with you and you can play as them. Also I will add the Mission to Utapau in the levels.

now i need names! what should thier nicknames be?

Here are just some starting ideas:

Red: Magnum

Green: Cyclone

White: Razor

I will give an idea for the one the you play as, once i know what his color is.

Oh, and can you tell me which color has which number?

well im keeping the numbers as: (these are basic names)

RED 99:Flare

GREEN 35: Razor

CLONE TROOPER 43 :Ven'vul

and the "boss" is dark blue

im giving 43 no shield because hes just a clone trooper

EDIT: Screenie!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=437&pictureid=4195

POLL:

if a member dies, should he be healable, or should he be dead until the next level?

Archived