Home

Discussion on Telepathy?

Iyari

I think it might be too late to start this.

It seemed that I leveled up way too quickily in this game, and gained the ability to see Force Aura's or whatever the power that Visas gave me was at around level 16.

And now, Kreia doesn't have any dialogue options regarding a 'Vision'.. That's sad.

Is it too late to gain that Mind-Check ability? And if not, is it truly worth pursuing?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Telepathy (Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθεια, patheia meaning "to be affected by",[2]) refers to the transfer of information on thoughts or feelings between individuals by means other than the five classical senses (See Psi). [1][3] The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Fredric W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research,[1] specifically to replace the earlier expression thought-transference.[1][3] A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the thoughts and stored information in the brain of others. Telepathy, along with psychokinesis forms the main branches of parapsychological research, and many studies seeking to detect, understand, utilize telepathy have been done within the field.

Telepathy is a common theme in modern fiction and science fiction, with many superheroes and supervillains having telepathic abilities. Such abilities include sensing the thoughts of others.

Archived