Home

Level Models

AGP

No, how about you all show some for me instead? Now here's a guy who's been begging a broke game company for a level editor to its 12-year old game which only runs on some computers to begin with. I come along and write it from scratch asking for nothing but the help of level modelers that I may make it even better that the original and he claims that my program is accessing ad sites? Based on what? It's not like I was about it, he seems to believe he saw it. So no, I will show no more respect than I have in the past. How about that?

Yes, it's really funny, especially when half-quoted. It's also a HUGE challenge to improve on the original, having already written the general engine. But you know what? I'm getting nothing from having signed into these forums, so I don't see myself coming back. I leave you, Lynk Former, to your dead message board.

Yes, it's really funny, especially when half-quoted. It's also a HUGE challenge to improve on the original, having already written the general engine. But you know what? I'm getting nothing from having signed into these forums, so I don't see myself coming back. I leave you, Lynk Former, to your dead message board.

Well, I did tell you in the first place that this forum won't have the kind of people you're looking for. The most that happens in here is that the ye olden members gather together every now and again and laugh about old times.

It's not our fault a specific member with the skills you're looking for who is willing to help you does not exist here. Invent a machine that let's you go into another reality and find one there, maybe that'll work.

Archived