Home

Warned/Banned: Hooper

Astor

For spamming this thread.

Message to user:

Hooper,

You have recieved a warning for spam in this thread.

I realise that you're relatively new to LucasForums, but posts proclaiming mods to be dead aren't really conducive to the topic. Yes, the mod may be dead, but is no reason to post it in the mod's thread.

Please note that this is only a warning - there are no infraction points - it's simply to let you know that actions like that aren't necessary.

Now, ordinarily, if you had any questions about this warning, you'd be perfectly welcome to send me a Private Message and ask me to clear anything up. Unfortunately, I'm going on holiday soon, so if you have any questions or complaints please direct them to either an Administrator or a Super Moderator. ;)

Astor.

He'll probably listen to that, but if someone could keep an eye on it while i'm away for the next week, i'd appreciate it. ;)

Astor.

I have infracted Hooper for a signature violation.

Hooper, you have recieved a 1 point infraction for an extreme violation of the signature size rules.

To quote the rules for signature size:

The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 120 pixels or 80.0 KB]

As such, the images in your signature have been removed.

Astor.

Hooper still PMd even when I told him I was on holiday...

i understand, but i was real pist b/c no1 answered me!

when that happens please warn the owner of the tread not me!

So I replied.

The creator of the thread is not responsible for your posts, you are. Your warning was appropriate given your behaviour.

His response.

please change your avatar, it's annoying!

:lol:

Astor asked me about Hooper's sig, which appeared to be a flamebait against staff. I removed it and gave him a 3 point infraction. He removed my comment and added the flamebait comment back in so I gave him another 3 points which resulted in an infraction auto-ban.

• 2 weeks later...

And he came back and sent me a rude PM. I told him that flaming wasn't allowed, and if he did it again, I'd infract him. The kid never learns. He flamed again, so I gave him another 3 points and told him if he kept doing it, I'd give him progressively more points each time. Given his visitor message conversations, I'm betting he's not going to learn, but I hope he does.

....and I gave him 50 points for repeat offended for insulting Astor in his sig again, and that's a month auto-ban. If he does it again, he's gone permanently. I probably should have just permabanned him.

Thanks for handling that, Jae - I didn't want to myself as I worried it'd look vindictive.

He clearly hasn't learned his lesson after a week long break, so i'm all for giving him another chance after a month, but i'm not exactly hopeful.

Needless to say, i'll be keeping an eye on newly registered members to see if he tries to evade his ban.

• 8 months later...

He's back, and already in trouble for doing what he was originally warned for when he first came here, posting in this thread.

I hope he chooses to accept this rather than kicking off a ****storm like he did last time. I've learned a bit since then (i'd only been moderator a month when he first turned his up, after all), and he won't come out of this so lucky this time.

Archived