Home

Developer Blog: The Smuggler

Hallucination

Clicky

Okay, so Bioware has just released a little blog entry about how awesome, epic, and heroic the smuggler is. I haven't actually read it yet, so I'm not going to go too in depth about it. :p

Discuss!

Of all the stories in our game, the Smuggler ones are specifically written with an emphasis on humor and romance.

******** yeah.

Other games have let you engage in a bit of smuggling for profit or simulate “scoundrels” as a collection of stat bonuses, but none come close to delivering the humor, romance and just plain fun of being a wisecracking Smuggler who triumphs against all odds.

Is it just me, or is that a subtle jab at how SWG did Smugglers?

I'm still deadset on playing Trooper, but Smuggler does sound interesting to party with. :)

Haha yeah I think the TOR devs must have played SWG. They MUST have played as an NGE smuggler and said, "um... they call THAT smuggling?"

Sounds even more exciting than ever. Man I was wanting to play as a smuggler before... now I could pee myself with anticipation. I REALLY hope they can deliver even HALF of what they seem to be saying. I love how they introduced smuggler... What... you didn't pick "All of the above" even though it wasn't listed?

Archived