Home

Mouse Makes a Home in ATM with $20 Bills

Shem

Nice. And I too am glad that they didn't just kill it. That seems to be the world's answer to everything these days.

Huh? Fixed? Maybe that was exactly what he wanted to say.

I am not surprised; as they could infiltrate spaces that humans can't.

WHOOOOOOSH

It was sarcasm. Don't be so dense. OR It was sarcasm; don't be so dense.

That's an insult, genius. Or is THAT just more sarcasm?

WHOOOOOOSH

Nothing but twenties!

It does kind of make you wonder what kind of openings in such machines you could use to reach the cash. If a mouse could get in, then what's to stop someone from getting something in? It's a perfect way to distribute toxins to a wide range of people. That's what concerns me.

It was sarcasm. Don't be so dense. OR It was sarcasm; don't be so dense.

That's an insult, genius. Or is THAT just more sarcasm?

I dunno u tell me.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
{Snip} Sorry Mav but no-no on dis one. -RH

Awwww you're no fun :p

I dunno u tell me.

And if I said it were an insult? Otherwise I could rant on about a bunch of things and just say I lied or was sardonic. The one I speak about would not take it that way, though.

The original statement said NOTHING in regards to a nuclear blast, so RH's fixing the statement was not necessary unless it said rodents could withstand a nuclear blast.

So now we're speaking grammar?

Ten posts not related to the subject, not including this one, came about because someone stepped in and altered what someone said when there was nothing wrong in the first place. Then it brought about a new response which was inaccurate. Rodents would be more likely to outlive us if a flood basalt were to erupt, but not to radiation.

Ten posts not related to the subject, not including this one, came about because someone stepped in and altered what someone said when there was nothing wrong in the first place. Then it brought about a new response which was inaccurate. Rodents would be more likely to outlive us if a flood basalt were to erupt, but not to radiation.
No, however many off-topic posts came about because you take everything so literally and seriously. There was a goddamn winking emoticon at the end of the post ffs. :¬:

*insert srs bsns pic*

Anyway, back on-topic; ATM as a home for a mouse.

Cozy & comfortable or claustrophobic & dirty... Discuss!

No, however many off-topic posts came about because you take everything so literally and seriously. There was a goddamn winking emoticon at the end of the post ffs.

I take offense when you use the Lord's name in vein! I consider that serious.

------

Now back on topic, what is the big deal with this thread? Mice always find spaces that you wouldn't imagine. They could build nests in a car's air conditioning system. I have seen them do exactly that.

:ugh:

Now back on topic, what is the big deal with this thread? Mice always find spaces that you wouldn't imagine. They could build nests in a car's air conditioning system. I have seen them do exactly that.

The deal with this thread is that a mouse managed to get into an ATM, and made it's nest using money. That isn't something you hear/see every day.

@ thread: Actually it reminds me of times mice have snuck into my car...or into my house...and found my small hoards of money stashed...and steal it to make a nest out of it. :swear:

Rodents are just as susceptible to harmful radiation as we are and they can't evade it anymore then we can, now dem roaches are another story. ;)

Hmm, not much differently I'd presume. I'd wager they'd eventually be the last, but for a long time rodents would still be their predators ...until then. :xp:

Besides, both can effectively escape radiation by burrowing deep enough into the ground.

Both are nice lean protein if you're desperate enough. :dev8:

(Have eaten insects in the wild)

I take offense when you use the Lord's name in vein! I consider that serious.

Like Wesley willis' "chicken cow"? :xp:

[/sarcasm]

Or even the space in the corner between carpet and the siding on the walls.

Them little critters are getting too smart for traps. Had to actually sick one of my rats to kill an infestation of my house, one time.

good point yuthura... and true, mice fit almost everywhere. i once found a mouse nest in a humidifier

Spaces in the walls (especially next to old heaters), old victorian couches, chests and footlockers, even side boards and desks.

^^^^

Sorry mate but Rodents can indeed bury themselves in the ground but can't have all their needs taken care of in that underground setting, they have to go topside hence they will die, just like us.

Ten posts not related to the subject, not including this one, came about because someone stepped in and altered what someone said when there was nothing wrong in the first place.

According to you, and only you. Also who cares?

Then it brought about a new response which was inaccurate.

Again... According to you, and only you. Again who cares?

I was simply having some fun here (as it is allowed here in Ahto, this isn't Kavar's remember) and you are simply making yourself just look badly at this point, you ought to give it up. Or your 'humor', if you are attempting it here, isn't really coming off as humor, and if you are being serious you obviously forgot where you were posting and need to check your attitude some.

Again... According to you, and only you. Again who cares?

You obviously seem to care.

I was simply having some fun here (as it is allowed here in Ahto, this isn't Kavar's remember) and you are simply making yourself just look bad.

And you're making yourself look much worse... to me and only me.

I'm not going to keep this up, as it seems it's only going to lead to a worse outcome every way around. Instead of responding, I will just ignore people not worth listening to.

-------

Topic.

Mice can survive the effects of a meteorite impact, but that doesn't exactly mean that they will endure months after the blast, when all their sources for food become scarce, they will still outlive us.

At any rate, I think this is awesome that rodents can make homes in ATM machines. This world needs a swarm of rodents and insects and everything. Just anihlating stuff. People need to see the unearthed chaos of reality.

More power to the mouse. (I hope it finds a nice car AC to make a home in next!!!)

^^^^

Sorry mate but Rodents can indeed bury themselves in the ground but can't have all their needs taken care of in that underground setting, they have to go topside hence they will die, just like us.

Hmm. Impressive argument. I imagine you'd find some way to be FTW even if there was no nuclear fallout intorduced. :xp: Very well done Red...or should I call you "Goggle Eyes the exterminator"?! :D

2.jpg

:lol:

Archived