Home

Mod Request

anybodee

I would like a modded Single and double bladed lightsaber for KOTOR 2. i would make it my self but i dont know how to mod...... so if someone could make me a personal single and doublebladed lightsaber that is black and a custom hilt much thanks.:thmbup1::thmbup1:

Stats: One Hit Kill. description: any normal discription that would be for a lightsaber: hilt concept: not really sure what u mean by hilt concept. blade color: i would like it to be either gold or black. and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.:thmbup1::thmbup1:

Edit: ooooo. yea if you could a curved hilt with scattered holes on it with broken wires on the inside

and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.:thmbup1::thmbup1:

That's the only way you can get an item ingame. Unless you scripted it ingame through dialog, containers, quests, ect. But i'm not that good at scripting or modelling, so don't ask me.

ooooo. yea if you could a curved hilt with scattered holes on it with broken wires on the inside

If you could, show us a drawing. It would make it much easier to model. But if you don't want any specific details, and just a curved hilt with scattered holes on it and broken wires on the inside, then that's OK.

Im not a very skilled at drawing and it would be to long before i could get a drawing. my uncle works for warner bros so lol. i can get one but it would be too long so for now just a normal curved hilt with holes scattered on it with broken wiring in the holes.. (remember the blade color is gold or black):thmbup1::thmbup1:

Stats: One Hit Kill. description: any normal discription that would be for a lightsaber: hilt concept: not really sure what u mean by hilt concept. blade color: i would like it to be either gold or black. and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.:thmbup1::thmbup1:

Every 14 year olds dream saber.

Every 14 year olds dream saber.

I thought that the saber that removes clothes was the dreamsaber. Times are a-changing I guess. Kids these days want different things.

I don't see why so many people want specific directions for making mods. Use a bit of creative judgment here people. If I could model, I'd totally take up this project: I like the open air.

EDIT: Ah, well, it being a rule is as good a reason as any, but really I'm sure you know what I mean? A very vague description can still be taken up, but naturally, you'd have to be pretty open as to the final result. But I'm sure the rule is in place more for an annoyance factor. Discussion done.

Archived