Home

Man Gropes Minnie Mouse

Shem

What an idiot--having just gotten back from a week trip to Disney, I can tell you there's at least one worker (they call them cast members) with each character at all times, in addition to the photographer, and a line of people waiting to see Minnie, all of whom witnessed the whole thing.

Man....a 60 year-old did this? Heh, I was going to say that old people can joke around like that, but it seems that this guy sorta lost it....disorientation from the rides, maybe?:D

Well, it's good he got convicted, as this crime is...really really random. I wonder how long he's been a fan of Disney?:D

*snerk* Atleast they didnt ruin his life - the rest of it anyway - by forcing him to register as a sex-offender.

Can you imagine his life if he had been registered as sex offender? He'd have to introduce himself to neighbors as one.

"Hi. I'm John Moyer and I'm a registered sex-offender. I have a fetish for cartoon rodents."

@ Thread: I hope mickey hunts the guy down and goes prime evil on him.

Minnie's hot. I'd hit it.

Too soon?

I dunno, I'd hit it.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Bad-Mouse-Costume.jpg

Show spoiler
beavis[1]%20(Small).jpg

Heh-heheheh-heheh, BOIOIOIIOIOIOOOIIING! Heh-heheh-heheheh.

Can you imagine his life if he had been registered as sex offender? He'd have to introduce himself to neighbors as one.

"Hi. I'm John Moyer and I'm a registered sex-offender. I have a fetish for cartoon rodents."

Yeah, I can just imagine.

"Honey, why is this old man with a rodent fetish over here?"

"I don't know, dear. It must be the weather."

Hmm. Slap on the butt of a coworker like giving a high five? Sounds like an awesome recipie for whackiness and total comfort in the workplace.

Especially if your coworker is a dog or a horse. Or a sheep. :dev9:

Hmm. Slap on the butt of a coworker like giving a high five? Sounds like an awesome recipie for whackiness and total comfort in the workplace.

How about NOT. If someone ever slaps me on the butt (besides hubby), they're going to get an elbow in whatever part of the body I can reach. Then I'll maybe apologize profusely for my clumsiness while they try to catch their breath or stop their nosebleed.

Especially if your coworker is a dog or a horse. Or a sheep. :dev9:
TMI!!!! :xp:

How about NOT. If someone ever slaps me on the butt (besides hubby), they're going to get an elbow in whatever part of the body I can reach. Then I'll maybe apologize profusely for my clumsiness while they try to catch their breath or stop their nosebleed.

I agree with this 100%. Though not as often, this kind of thing happens to men, too, and it has happened to me. When it's uninvited and unwelcome it's anything but pleasant. It made me feel uncomfortable at the least and cheapened at the most. I wouldn't make someone else feel that way unless I really hated them.

I guess I've never felt that way - in my experience, typically when females participate in "grab-ass" it's just a mild form of playful flattery/flirtation. I've never felt offended by it.

I can understand why it might be different for women - men are physically imposing and it could feel threatening.

men are physically imposing and it could feel threatening.

YES

I mean, just look at all these imposing men:

Show spoiler

Colbertdances.gif

jon_stewart.jpg

MV5BMTI2MTMzNTE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTY.jpg

1169586667_0c145f5599.jpg

William-Shatner.png

jeffross.jpg

Actually, a few of those really looked like they wanted to rape me.

But anyway, I wonder if the guy who groped her suit was suprised to find that the breasts weren't real.

Hehe a hilarious thing I did was to do this to a female friend of my ex wife's...

She got out of the shower and was wrapped in a towell, comin down the stairs...

<WHAP!> "Good game out there today"

Neither she, nor my wife could say anything... Course I just kept moving... didn't even slow down...

Of course it wouldn't be the same with a coworker... But then I rarely see my coworkers wrapped in a towel...

You could only get away with it if you did it to everyone and not just the female coworkers... Then if you DIDN'T you could get caught for discrimination haha.

Archived