Home

God mode

Te Je'karta Mand'alor

Nah, I've tried it before. Your rate of being damaged is faster than the rate of being healed. It takes longer to kill you, but it's still easy. It's great for snipers since you won't move much, and a grenade (the kill radius is pretty big) alone screws you over. xD

Thats probably one of the worst stratageys I've ever heard for online play, you would be killed by the first human player you found. It might work somewhat better in single player, but its still much more effective to just heal yourself with bacta tanks that enemies drop and keep moving nonstop.

It barely even works in single player mush less online because your just a sitting duck and after a few minutes alot of enemies are coming after you, thats what happened to me at least. No offense mate, i'm not tryin to put your idea down or nothin, but the fact of the matter is you would only be in god mode for like 5-10 minutes. Still not a bad theory though, if you think of anymore, post em' up.

• 2 weeks later...
i found a way to get infinate health and ammo. simply st next to a health droid and ammo droid. you can shoot from there and kill anyone who passes

If you have the PS2 version and you want invincibility/god mode, pause the game and hold L2 and R2. On the directional pad, press:

Up-Up-Up-Left-Down-Down-Down-Left-Up-Up-Up-Left-Right.

If you hear the sound that you hear when pausing the game, then the cheat was typed correctly.

The only way that you can die is respawning or falling through an abyss. If you don't have the PS2 version, then I just wasted some of your time. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived