Home

Creative pwnage

JKAMaster

I'm always looking for new ways to pwn in TFU. I've memorized all of the moves, powers and combos to the point where I'm looking to go beyond them. Through enviornment objects and stacked combos (not the ones that flow).

I've learned that continuing damage will leave the enemy alive for additional force powers to be used on it, allowing continuous force use until you let him die or finish it with a ground stab.

My best moments have involved a grip + impale in the Death Star beam, with the saber flying back seconds before activation. I've also had a regular saber throw take out 2 stormtroopers, before catching it and performing a X+A saber combo.

The Y+B combo slam + grip before the enemy lands is another way to open up the chain. From here you can impale, slam & stab, or grenade the dead enemy. If you stab you can grip again if you act fast enough. A few times I've done all of these and ended it with throwing the body into explosive crates, into the death star laser, and out a window. I've also slamed crates down on the body, and once I vaporized it with the laser in the TIE facility. Some really hardcore stuff.

Another thing I like to do is grip + impale/lightning + slam down at my feet + stab on the ground.

What other combos do you guys have that go beyond the standard chains?

Well I don't really play TFU anymore basically because it wasn't worth a replay in my opinion, but if your looking for new way to kill enemies than I guess I may be able to help you out.

Now I cant remember exactly but I think that my favorite way to kill enemies was to impale them and then blow them back with a force push. I always like any combo including those techniques.

You might try that for a change.

Multiple grip; lighting; throw at group of their allies.

Or Multiple Grip then push into an energy field, or suspend in the path of an energy beam, or passing fighter...

But just gripping them and then throwing them away somewhere is the most amusing - especially if the one you throw destroys/injures something on impact! :lol:

And generally Gripping junk, using force lightning on it, and hurling it is good.

I found a new way to destroy those junk droids on Raxus. X&A attack + Y&RT lightning bomb once it falls over + saber stab making the droid fall apart.

I also did a lightning bomb that threw 2 of them off a cliff, and knocked another over next to me, which I quickly stabbed. 3 dead in about 3 seconds.

Lightning dash on jawa, followed by Sith punt.

Saber throw as Vader, force choke another nearby enemy, and catch the saber as the throat is crushed. There was an awesome moment were I did that, with a force push off a ledge mixed in, followed by 3 straight chokes.

Y+B combo, at the top hit X to flip him up for the in air combos. Hold LT and press X once (important since it breaks the chain, without doing it you do the incinerating slash down), keep holding LT as the enemy falls to the ground and hold X for a charged saber throw. The saber will stick in the enemy. Then focus on another one and do a lightning dash. The saber will then come back to you while the new enemy is shocked, he will still be standing. Do the X+A move as soon as you catch it. pwnage

Using grip and lightning is the most effective way of destroying enemies by throwing the guy and having him explode on impact. I do like using impale, but it's not something I have time to do when I'm grabbing one enemy right after another in a room filled with purge troopers.

I love getting impale and I use it to rack up combos on Felucia against those Felucian warriors amplified by Shamans. You can do it many times against a single enemy without killing it. I also love the ariel assault followed by a Force push. That knocks over any Jedi enemy.

Archived