• Mandalore the First
    • Mandalore the Indomitable
    • Mandalore the Ultimate
    • Mandalore the Preserver/Canderous Ordo
    • The New Mandalore
    • Jango Fett
    • Boba Fett

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite Mandalore is Jango Fett, because he is a bounty hunter with a jetpack, rocket, flamethrower, dart, and 2 blaster pistols. He was also the one that started the clone army and made Boba Fett.

Look up Boba Fett on the Star wars wikipedia sometime. He really goes beyond what Jango ever did, because where Jango was a military kind of guy, Boba perfected using intelligence, keen, and guile. He shot Darth Vader in the head (and should have killed him if Vader's helmet wasn't absurdly inpenetrable) That goes to show how clever he was and skilled at what he did.

Of course that's just me.

I would, but I don't usually trust those type of websites, their information are sometimes incorrect. If you listened carefully to the conversation between Obi-wan Kenobi and that Kaminoan, you would have heard the Kaminoan say that Jango Fett wanted to make his first clone special, a clone that would age normally, and that clone is Boba Fett. And yes....I actually do listen carefully at boring conversations like that. It provides more information than any website could.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived