Home

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

HK-42

Away from the direction the game has taken, I don't see any great improvement from the other games in the series. If you were to have something like Modern Warfare and something like Rogue Warrior, one is meant to be a statement on war and a simulation, where the other is a big dumb action movie. Some might find the latter to be more enjoyable, a similar style of game that is more forgiving where they can hear Marcinko mouth off throughout the level.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just picked up the game after Christmas and promptly finished the single player campaign in about a day and a half. I have to say that I was pretty disapponted by a couple of things most notably the ending and a couple of character deaths that I thought were kind of lame.

At any rate I am sure I will get much more enjoyment out of the multiplayer when I start playing around with that.

The ending was the one thing I didnt like, its definately possible to set up sequels and have endings that don't suck. Aside from that I thought the single player was pretty epic, this was the first cod game I've played single player since 2 so maybe that makes me way more impressed. As for No Russian, how is it any different from games like GTA, I guarantee everyone who has ever played a GTA game has killed or shot at 100x as many innocent collections of pixels shaped like humans. But apparently running people over for getting in your way is completely different from a level you can probably pass without firing a single shot.

I've played multiplayer on my friends ps3 quite a bit and enjoyed it, still not close to the 64 player games of Foy on United Offensive that lasted for hours and hours but fun. Ill have to see how it is on computer when I get back to having good internet at college that doesnt require constant human sacrifice to get to work like my home's router.

Archived