Home

ToP Act II Issue XIII - 20090814

DAWUSS

Is that some plot movin' or am I inebriated?

Plot? I must have skipped over a page and missed it...:xp:

It's still dire. After falling behind several weeks worth, I thought to read the issues I missed.

Still have no idea what's supposed to be going on, apart from the whole big Jed/Sith war thing...

As usual with this webcomic, I'm going against the majority - I enjoyed it again. I think some people are too needy of immediate gratification instead of waiting for the action to unfold naturally. Plus, within the scope of what this comic is trying to accomplish, I think it's doing really well.

It's not a full-blown comic series (yet). It's a mini-teaser for the backstory behind the game.

I think some people are too needy of immediate gratification instead of waiting for the action to unfold naturally.

The Comic is sub-par regardless of maturity or patience. The thing with web comics is they are fillers, "Keep em occupied while we get an update together", would it not seem more appropriate to put some action in them so they serve their purpose?.. It's hard enough to have any investment in something that brings 3 pages now and then, never mind the fact that the only thing of any consequence that has happened.. we already knew about.

The Comic is sub-par regardless of maturity or patience. The thing with web comics is they are fillers, "Keep em occupied while we get an update together", would it not seem more appropriate to put some action in them so they serve their purpose?.. It's hard enough to have any investment in something that brings 3 pages now and then, never mind the fact that the only thing of any consequence that has happened.. we already knew about.

I understand your perspective, but personally I'd rather have the action unfold during the game, not during the teaser webcomic prior to the game's release. As for the webcomic I only hope to learn little bits of the background on the story and the characters.

Archived