Home

Casting Call: The Mandalorian Wars

Long ago, in a Galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: The Mandalorian War

The Republic is being targetted on the Outer Rim, Cathar has fallen victim to the Mandalorians. Few if any of the Catharians survived the attack. The Mandalorians turn their attention to the next of the Outer Rim worlds, the Courscant of the Outer Rim, Taris.

Meanwhile, the Jedi Council has refused the Republic's call for aid, saying that they are only peace keepers, not warriors. The Jedi Council has been deliberating for weeks on end, but on Dantooine, two rogue Jedi Knights rally up a lot of Jedi.

The Mandalorians invade Taris, but during their reign over the planet, two Jedi fighters slip between their notice, Revan and Ashnan Corri. While over half the fleet, including Malak and the Exile are sent to secure Telos from destruction.

Revan

Malak/Alek (or whatever the hell his name is in the comics, if you wanna go that way.)

Exile (preferably named Semala Regis... female)

Mandalore

Canderous

Anyone else you wanna make. ^_^

Character Sheet:

Name:

Species:

Affiliation:

Perfered Weapon:

Perfered Force Power (if applicable):

Portrait (optional):

Bio:

Name: Ashnan Corri

Species: Human

Affiliation: Jedi Crusaders/Republic

Perfered Weapon: Two single hilt lightsabers

Perfered Force Power: Force Lightning and Force Choke

Portrait: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/That-Little-Goth-Chick/Anime/Guys/AnimeGuy.jpg

Bio: Ashnan Corri was a Jedi Knight who felt that the Council was wrong in "meditating" on what to do about the Mandalorian threat. Revan and Malak too felt the same away about the Council's deliberations and rallied Jedi together to fight the Mandalorians attacking the Outer Rim.

The Exile and Ashnan were very good friends, considering that the two of them grew up together in the Dantooine training enclave. They were always put together in their studies and lightsaber combat. The Exile ran off to join her other friend, Revan during the Mandalorian wars and soon after, Ashnan followed her.

i was going to observe this one, as i have been meaning to geti into rping. but im gonna jump in. :D so yes, im joining.

*works on rp character*

*jumps around excitedly* Thank YOU!

But so this post isn't completely off topic. >.>

I wanted to point out, unlike I did earlier, that Ashnan and the Exile have a thing going on between them. They are in love, but the Exile is afraid to admit it. So Ashnan is trying to win her heart.

Name: Arkon Red

Affiliation: Republic Army

Preferred Weapon: Two Blaster Pistols, Double-bladed Vibrosword

Portrait (optional):

E7ynHD.gif

Bio: Arkon Red is the High General of the Grand Republic, second only to the Jedi Generals like Revan. He was born to a very wealthy family, making sure he has vast resources. His vast resources would help a long way in securing the post of General and High General.

He was key in many of the major victories of the Republic in the Mandalorian wars, and has received many commendations for these victories. He is well loved by his men as he befriends most of his junior officers. He is an expert with blaster pistols.

He is a great strategist, and he decided to go personally to Telos to help alleviate the sittation there.

I'll join as Mandalorian.

I have to think about the details:D

EDIT:

Allright here we go:

Name: Kelborn Ordo

Species: Mandalorian

Affiliation: Mandalorians

Perfered Weapon: Mandalorian Assault Rifle

Portrait (optional):

250px-Kelborn1.JPG

Bio:

Kelborn served alongside Canderous and Clan Ordo for some time, and he has great experience in battle. New Recruits and other Mandalorians respect him as well. Usually Mandalore personally sends him on Scout missions. Sometimes he goes with Canderous. His closest friends are Canderous, Kex, Zuka and Bralor. They usually fight alongside each other and they were trained together.

2ND EDIT:

I almost deleted this and wanted to say that I will be HK-47 but I realized that he was contstructed after Malachor:cry6: Oh well nevermind. Kelborn will do it too.

Name: Fedri Joan

Species: Twi'Lek

Affiliation: Jedi Crusader/ Republic.

Perfered Weapon: Lightsaber

Portrait:

Twi__lek_Jedi_Master_by_Grimedth.jpg

Bio: Fedri was born on Onderon, Fedri was discovered by the Jedi watchmen of the area when he was a year old, he became a good student, his master was very proud of his progress and skills. Fedri learned of the actions of the mandalorians in the outer rim, Fedri couldn't understand why the order was not helping this people, he decided to join Revan and Malak, he felt it was his duty as a jedi to help dose in need.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Thane Zaltiir

Affiliation: Mandalorian

Preferred Weapon: Double edged vibrosword

Portrait:

webimg-cceb-f-e-afc.jpeg

Bio: Thane Zaltiir spent most of his yound childhood on his homeworld of Dennon, but was in the outer rim when the planet he and his family were on was subjugated by the conquering Mandalorians. Swept up by the influential Neo Crusader rally masters, Thane and his friends joined the Crusade.

He exhibited an above average skill in riding Basilisk war droids that was quickly noted by his superiors. This led to him being trained in the elite divisions of the most promising young riders, even being trained for a time in a squad by the legendary Basilisk rider, Canderous Ordo.

While thundering across the skies of a hundred worlds, administering mass destruction and carnage in the cockpit of his basilisk, Thane skillfully executes maneuvers almost exactly as his trainers demonstrated. Concentrating on the task at hand, he pushes away the shadows of guilt whispering in the back of in his mind.

He succeeds, Usually...

I'll join *makes character*

Name: Austin Dukale

Affilation: Jedi Crusaders/Republic

Preferred Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber

Preferred Lightsaber Form: Juyo or Shien

Preferred Force Power: Stasis and Force Lightning

Portrait:

2hr07d2.jpg

Bio: Austin Dukale was a Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic who believed the Jedi Council weren't doing the right thing on examining the Mandalorian threat. Dukale in reaction joined Revan and Malak in the fight against the Mandalorians to protect the galaxy from this threat.

Although Austin knew Revan personally, they weren't close friends, however, though their relationship is building. Austin had a talent for becoming friends with many Republic generals and admirals and willingly answered their call to help them fight the Mandalorian threat, however, was angered when the council denied their request to help them. When Revan announced he would gather jedi to defeat this threat, Dukale quickly joined.

Name: Arkas Degoup

Species: Mirialan

Affiliation: Republic

Perfered Weapon: Blaster Pistol, Grenades and small vibroknife.

Portrait:

Mirialan_Scout_by_artbytravis-1.jpg

Bio:

Arkas was born on Ord Mantell, his parents owned a junk shop, Arkas has two brothers. Arkas joined the republic forces when he was 20, he has been trained especially for hand to hand combat and spy missions. Arkas has been assigned to the special forces under the command of Revan and Malak.

Hey I was wondering, if we do get to the end of the war, will we be on the dark side, will we carry on, or will we end at the end of the war?

It's always pretty difficult. But eventually if we made it you are free to take the choice you which between falling to the dark side or becoming a gray jedi. Since only The Jedi Exile was the only Jedi to return and stand trial against the council.

Name: Mandalore the Ultimate

Species: Taung

Affiliation: Mandalorians

Perfered Weapon: Axe (not canonical)

Perfered Force Power (if applicable):

Portrait (optional):

TwL-_A.jpg

Bio:

Mandalore the Ultimate was Taung, one of the original Mandalorians and successor to Mandalore The Indomitable. Mandoalre led the Mandalorians into the Mandalorian Wars, and reformed the Mandalorians into the Neo-Crusaders. His forces conquered many fringe worlds left defenceless and unprepared following The Great Sith Wars just a few years previous. When the Republic did next to nothing to stop him, Mandalore took advantage of their indecisiveness and launched an invasion of the Republic.

A new thing about my character, he has a rivalry with Malak and often insults him about Malak taking Revan's leadership too seriously. With, of course Malak often getting mad.

nevermind, I don't want to roleplay Malak, I don't want the weight of two characters on my shoulders, sorry.

EDIT: oh yeah, and Ashnan, I thought you would rp the exile due to the thing going on between your character and her, to make a bit more sense out of it or whatever, but still, someone else can if they want.

Archived