Home

We added a new member to our family! (Pictures ahead)

Jae Onasi

He must have been very hungry here:

011.jpg

Hmmm, me thinks he shall be hungry for other things as well, or wanting to chew on everything else that is. Shoes, sofas, chairs, table corners, toes, fingers, socks, plastic thingy's, your favorite purse!!! :raise: your son's homework (just thought I throw that one in since teachers hear it so much), drapes, pillows, the cat's tale or the cat itself (don't laugh, I've seen it happen), the mail and the mailman, toys, your best tupperware, electrical cords, telephone cords, DVD cases, your in-house plants, anybody's computer laptop (seen that happen once), TV remote controls or other types, and finally: chewing on your cellphone while at the same time accidently dialing 900 numbers in the process, or even worse - any of your freinds; who think that they're getting a prankish phone call along with a lot of heavy breathing ( Hey...it could happen.)

Did I leave anything out?

Looketh out fair maiden! Beware, BEWARE! Thou shalt feel the wrath....of thy puppy!

I really kid you not though, they do like to chew on anything that they may find.

BTW, he's really a cute little thing.

how old is he? he's pretty big

He's about 16 to 17 weeks old or so.

@Astro-- :lol: funny lolcap! I started the LFN Ailurophiles League for you. :xp:

@purifier--he'll be right at home with my cat. Joey likes to shred paper. In fact, he chewed up my son's sheet of music (among a number of other things). My son brought it to school the next day, and the music teacher thought it was so funny she mounted it, wrote "My cat likes music too! Yumm!" and hung it on the wall. He did try to bite the cat. The cat turned around and batted at Lucas' face. I suspect they'll end up playing eventually--the cat has taken to sitting on the kitchen chair and waiting for the dog to pass by to bat at him with his paw.

Archived