Home

[K1] Problem At Tomb of Marka Ragnos

Darth Manus

There's a recurring issue that keeps plaguing my playthroughs. On the tomb of Marka Ragnos, I know you're supposed to equip sound dampening units so you can approach the droid without it going berserk, so I stock up on them beforehand. But even when I equip the whole party with them, the droid acts as if I didn't have them on and attacks. I've even tried going alone since HK-47 can't equip them, but I'm still getting the same problem. I don't remember what I did differently on my previous playthroughs. I even tried having Mission open the door with stealth with the sound dampening unit on, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I've encountered this problem before and I always assumed that it was because the harcore mod was boosting enemy stats to the point that their awareness was too high to spoof.

I'm not sure what's causing your problem. I've managed to get to the droid in such a way that he wasn't hostile before, but I'll admit that it was so long ago that I can't remember exactly how I did it. :(

Archived