Home

Guild Wars 2

stoffe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'ts coming out 8/28,..but if you pre-purchase the game then you start on 8/25,..or if you pre-order the game then you start on 8/27.

I understand you mentioned about being burned by DA2 and ME3 in the past.

ArenaNet is a different company. From my time playing the BetaEvents and Stress Test, the game does accomplish what they wanted to do in their Manifesto Video

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

The only things I have not tested are dungeons and of course the areas that are above the level 20.

(Looks at screenshot) Two words, stoffe: Mind. Blown. Have you created a backstory for your Sylvarian Empress of the Grave? If not, what's her name? She looks strikingly riveting! That settles it. I am DEFINITELY getting GW2 now so I can play with you (in the game). :p

Not much room for backstories for a sylvari character since they're quite literally born during the tutorial following character creation. :)

(Sylvari are plant beings that are "born" from the Pale Tree as full-grown adults with a sort of collective racial memory that teaches them certain skills and knowledge about the world from the start. Though they tend to still be quite naive and regard the world with the wide-eyed wonder of a small child. The first sylvari was born into the world only 35 years prior to the events of the game, so they're a quite young race.)

So, Guild Wars 2 release tomorrow (25th) for those with headstart access is approaching. Anyone here who's going to play the game?

I will probably be on the Aurora Glade server unless someone has a better suggestion. :)

So, Guild Wars 2 release tomorrow (25th) for those with headstart access is approaching. Anyone here who's going to play the game?

I will probably be on the Aurora Glade server unless someone has a better suggestion. :)

I think I'll join you there. Bit divided on what race to go with, though.

I'll definitely play it eventually, but right now, I just don't have the time to play it (and I might finish some games on Steam first before I get my hands on a copy). Probably will play on a European server, but I don't have any preference right now.

Bioware also stop sales for swtor but it was not long till they open it back up.

I think Anet expected the sales but they might not have expected so many players playing all at once plus unlike other MMOs which have a Queue to get in the server,...Anet has the overflow servers so if you want to play- you get in which leads to no way to hold off the waves of players unlike other MMOs which use Queu times.

Archived