Home

Revan vs. Anikan if he didn't have to be in that Darth Vader costume

Darth Scorcher

Who would win, Revan, Anikan, or a draw?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win, Revan, Anikan, or a draw?

The only reason that Starkiller is as powerful as he is, is to make the gameplay more interesting for TFU.

Still it doesn't change that Starkiller had brought down a Star destroyer. I've never seen Anakin or even Yoda do such a thing. I can believe Yoda could have, but he never did move something like a star destroyer.

So that creates a conflict between what the original characters were able to do and what newer characters have done. If you're a 'G-canon' believer, then you can assume Anakin was the most powerful. If you compare what characters have done, then you can say the most Yoda had ever done was lift a 15-ton ship.

So either you accept 'G-canon' or you accept what the characters have or haven't done in the series. If 'G-canon' worked in both cases, then it would win in both cases.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still it doesn't change that Starkiller had brought down a Star destroyer. I've never seen Anakin or even Yoda do such a thing. I can believe Yoda could have, but he never did move something like a star destroyer.

Well, if the size doesn't matter (As Yoda claimed), then what's the difference? Seeing as Kota almost immediately suggests pulling it from the sky, which he wouldn't do if Starkiller were the only one capable, I don't think pulling the Star Destroyer from the sky is really as demanding of a feat as we assume it to be.

Well, if the size doesn't matter (As Yoda claimed), then what's the difference? Seeing as Kota almost immediately suggests pulling it from the sky, which he wouldn't do if Starkiller were the only one capable, I don't think pulling the Star Destroyer from the sky is really as demanding of a feat as we assume it to be.

Well I still have yet to see another character do the same. If it happened more often and other characters did it, then it would be proof to that statement.

Well I still have yet to see another character do the same. If it happened more often and other characters did it, then it would be proof to that statement.

Well I can understand why nobody else would do it; after all, Starkiller is on a junkyard world in the middle of an Imperial base, so bringing down the ship really only destroyed an Imperial operation. Whereas, if Yoda had pulled down a CIS ship during, say, during the Battle of Coruscant, he'd have also killed thousands of innocent people on the planet's surface. Kota's quickness to give that order, to me, implies that such a feat is not so unheard of, even if we haven't seen it more.

In any case, I am more apt to take Yoda's word, than the word of a developer who expects me to pay $60 for a game I already purchased just to get 45 minutes of DLC. :p

Whereas, if Yoda had pulled down a CIS ship during, say, during the Battle of Coruscant, he'd have also killed thousands of innocent people on the planet's surface. Kota's quickness to give that order, to me, implies that such a feat is not so unheard of, even if we haven't seen it more.

"What?! Are you insane?! It's massive!" That doesn't seem to imply it's done all the time. (The secret apprentice could have been like Luke and the X-wing, but still...)

When a roof came down upon Kyle Katarn, he told Jaden he couldn't keep it up for long. Anakin and Obi wan could have arrested that burning ship instead of crash-landing in Episode three.

The point is that in TFU, it was the only time such a feat was ever done. I'm not saying it might not have been common enough, but it simply was the only time it ever happened. Would it be more logical to measure someone's abilities by what they haven't done?

I tend to judge by what someone HAS done.

Archived