Home

I just had what I believe to be my wierdest dream ever.

Tobias Reiper

It was a combination of some of my favorite games:

Half Life 2

Fallout 3

And for some reason my recent trip to Disney World.

What happened was this:

I was set in some district in Disney Land, and had to get to the G.E.C.K (oddly shaped like a Pip Boy) that was in the Cinderella Castle Basement, and turn it on, but for some reason, the Military was aware of this and against it, so they built a HUGE Metallic wall and had several tanks guarding it so I couldn't get past, but for whatever reason, I kept going, and went down an alley,

There I saw a Soldier who I shot and killed with a 10mm Pistol, then noticed next to his corpse was a Samurai Sword, I looked to my left torwards another alley, and noticed the Samurai from the Mothership Zeta addon to Fallout 3, I'm not really sure what happened, but I think I killed him.

I noticed that behind him was a street, and that it would obviously be past the wall.

I went along the path and eventually got to Cinderella Castle, where two people were waiting for me, apparently a Mother and her Son, 'Jim'.

They guided me down a staircase that was much like HL2's apartment staircase, and torwards a tiny square of a room with one door in it.

They told me that the G.E.C.K was inside the room, but they could not get it because the room was literally filled with electricity, and it would kill them.

She cheerfully handed me a pair of pants that looked a lot like static, and said that they'd protect me, I started to mention about a shirt and shoes, and probably a mask, but I just stopped talking, and looked down to notice 'Jim' was dead next to her feat, and a message popped up Fallout 3 style and said

"Jim has died from Electrocution%#^@$%@@#$%$^%^y67676#$%!@#"

I thought he was a good kid, so I reloaded an Autosave that started me in the building then went through it all again, only this time, I held them both back from the door that was wide open, and blinked; when I opened my eyes, they were both dead on the floor and I was at the back wall somehow.

I thought "whatever" and put on the pants.

I went inside the room and it was not at all like a basement, it was more like the hotel room I stayed in when I went to Disney World.

anyway I went over to the G.E.C.K which was located on a roundish table between two beds, and tried to turn it on, only to learn there was a complicated sequence of actions to do to get it to work, and then I turned around.

Several odd figures were floating torwards me glowing white, and one of them wielding a black butter knife, which I doubted was just a regular butter knife.

I tried fighting them, they died, but then started to float through the doors again, attempting to kill me.

Oh yes, I should probably mention that they floated in slow motion, so it was not really hard to avoid them however, trying to use the G.E.C.K menu did not stop everything, such as in Fallout 3, but things kept moving, so I had to keep checking my back for them if they got too close, and kept working.

Eventually I tried reasoning with them, a female one of them with odd black and white hair even said she didn't want to do this, but for some reason, nothing I did made her or any of them stop.

Jim and his Mother were also members of the floating glow type people, and were also floating torwards me.

I'm pretty sure I managed to start the G.E.C.K, but at that moment I woke up with a huuuuge headache.

The question you may ask would be "But TR, why would you be sleeping at 6:00 PM?"

I was sick today, so I'm trying to get as much sleep so I can avoid the terrible way I felt whenever I was awake.

I actually think I know why this happened:

I haven't played any games in like, 7 days for some reason, and I can't help but think about them now, although I don't know why Disney and Jim and his Mom and the other figures got in there, probably just the normal part of my brain messing with my dreams too.

Ehh, look...I don't want to dampen your fantasies but we all dream weird stuff. Zinc in your diet helps you remember them. Unless you're like myself.

I don't care to share these, but let's just say a lot of my dreams when I was younger were actually recurring bad memories of things that actually happened in my life. Others elusive teases of various sorts. Some just jumbles of the day preceding it. I had lots of good dreams as well, human desires, imagination entertainment, even one where I met a celeb and he was actually cool with me.

Even have an alternate world construct vividly in my memory, and it's still an ongoing series of dreams consistently building on itself. Could maybe make something like that in a virtual program like Gmod...

They're all ultimately just dreams, though. Not sure what the point of this thread is.

Ok, that was just plain... odd. Maby you should start a 'Dreams' thread. Actually, it reminds me of the dream I had last night - long story short, I ended up falling from the Washington Monument into a pool of coolaid. Which is odd, since I don't even like coolaid.

Archived