Home

I'm on the boss battle again. I beat the game and was on the Question "do you want to restart the game with all your stats?" and my PS2 shutdown. I had to redo the Battle star Quest mission thing, and beat Darth Vader, but I want to know some good combos before I fight the Emperor again. Last time I Had to beat him than do the button pressing game, but kept loosing and redoing it. Took forever, so I want to know the BEST combos there are. :eek:

There really are not any good combos for the PS2 version. There is no way to shorten the fight, so just keep your defense up while the Emperor attacks you and wait for your force energy to build up. Charged force repulse is great because you can't get injured while you energize it. And try to grip him and throw him as often as you can. He'll break away most of the time, but now and again, you'll throw him across the chamber. And when you're successful, remember to throw in that last lightning grenade to add to the damage you inflict on him, even if he does break away from your grip.

Archived