Home

LOL of the week!

Darth Groovy

You know, kids are pretty awesome sometimes. Brings back memories of the ol' Camo Jeep power wheels. Wonder if these kinds things might make kids more interested in driving safer while they're young. :D

You know I get kinda jaded sometimes because I wait on such a large amount of kids on a day to day basis. Especially the summer. Sadly, many of them are either idiots or brats, but there are some that shine. LucasCast co-host Jae Onasi made a visit to my store earlier this summer and her kids were very intelligent and very polite. It was kinda weird because they all kept calling me Darth Groovy. But hey, they were very polite! :p

You know I get kinda jaded sometimes because I wait on such a large amount of kids on a day to day basis. Especially the summer. Sadly, many of them are either idiots or brats, but there are some that shine. LucasCast co-host Jae Onasi made a visit to my store earlier this summer and her kids were very intelligent and very polite. It was kinda weird because they all kept calling me Darth Groovy. But hey, they were very polite! :p

Well, then there _is_ hope for mankind, yet...:D

In the mean time, you ever encountered this one?:

=^p

• 3 months later...

Really? 'Cuz the popular definition I've been hearing since the election has been: "The government taking the resources from hard working citizens, and redistributing them to those who are far less deserving."

And if you look: The president ALREADY HAD a perfectly good chair. He just chose to rest his phone on it.

;)

Archived