Home

Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island

Jenni

After seeing the

of Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island, I'm really excited for it.

When I played the Pirates of the Caribbean level in Kingdom Hearts, I thought it would be a lot of fun to actually play as the undead pirates. Now, it looks like I'll get my chance, albeit in a less vicious CMI-flavored style. :)

Sure, you got a taste of playing as an undead pirate towards the end when Jack Sparrow was shot after taking the gold, but that just left me wanting more.

While I look forward to playing this and it looks like a lot of fun, I've always found it weird that it's sort of an official yet unofficial Monkey Island spin off game (at least it in the vein of CMI).

I really just hope it doesn't lead to any legal problems between Tiller's company and LucasArts, and would love for this to be released as originally envisioned. Looking forward to this more than another Vampyre Story game for whatever reason. :)

I am loving the art style in the game. So it's definitely on my list, and really I'm fine with it being similar to Monkey Island. I do not think Bill Tiller knew about Telltale's series when he came up with this game and it's cool to see some competition between former/current MI developers.

Archived