Home

exar kun

Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, Freedon Nadd, Karness Muur, Darth Andeddu, all posed a threat hundreds, sometimes thousands of years after they died.

Exar Kun's reappearance isn't weird if you consider all of the other Sith that posed a threat as a spirit. It's a Sith thing, I guess. :)

Sith happens because they just won't die!

The writers are probably fanboys of these kind of characters and are just upset when their favorite character gets killed off. What better way to bring back your favorite baddy than to resurrect them as a spirit.

That or the whole "If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." is an over used plot in the EU.

The writers are probably fanboys of these kind of characters and are just upset when their favorite character gets killed off. What better way to bring back your favorite baddy than to resurrect them as a spirit.

That or the whole "If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." is an over used plot in the EU.

Exar Kun first appeared as a Force Spirit. Only after that did he appear as a Sith/Dark Jedi.

So it wouldn't have been fanboy writers in that case. Although, yeah, it is a tad overused in some cases.

who else here finds it weird that exar kun poses a threat thousands of years after his time?

Remember scavangerman, In the Star Wars universe everyone has eternal spirits and the deceased Sith hang around because they've not gone back over to the Lightside yet.

Orignally Posted by Deker

Man, you took the words right out of my mou..I mean sig, that's what I keep telling everybody. :thmbup1:

*purifier points down at sig* :D

vvvvvvvvv

Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, Freedon Nadd, Karness Muur, Darth Andeddu, all posed a threat hundreds, sometimes thousands of years after they died.

Exar Kun's reappearance isn't weird if you consider all of the other Sith that posed a threat as a spirit. It's a Sith thing, I guess. :)

yeah but i'm keeping this specificaly on Exar Kun. after all he is the best :D

yeah but i'm keeping this specificaly on Exar Kun. after all he is the best :D

He's not the best, but let's not start this conversation.

And why would it be wierd? He is ancient.....well not that ancient like Marka Ragnos but ancient so obviously he's pretty strong. I wonder who can follow my logic:p

Archived