Home

It's for real!

Ztalker

That large white thingy on the right in the picture wouldn't possibly be a boat would it,

haul'in a** or something and making waves?

It's the wrong shape to be a boat. And I think it'd be more clearly defined if it was.

Whatever it is seems to taper at the back, while the front appears to be broad. I'd expect it to be the opposite if it were a boat. The wave distribution doesn't look all that much like a boat, either. Example:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=4225

It should look something like that, even if it were a slow boat.

Still, anythings possible.

It's the wrong shape to be a boat. And I think it'd be more clearly defined if it was.

Whatever it is seems to taper at the back, while the front appears to be broad. I'd expect it to be the opposite if it were a boat. The wave distribution doesn't look all that much like a boat, either. Example:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=4225

It should look something like that, even if it were a slow boat.

Still, anythings possible.

Yeah..your probably right, I guess I was thinking that because the picture was taken by satellite and from a long distance.

Pshh. For all we know, it could be the real thing. Like you said: anythings possible.

Well, to be honest, I've always been quite the hopefuly that something like Nessie survived...so I'll probably believe 'em when they come up with some better form of proof, something like capturing him or getting a sample somehow.....anyway, I'm happy:D

LOOK EVERYONE! IT'S THE GIGANTIC MOTHER BLOOPER FROM THE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Nessie in a lake is great and all but don't even think about gettin' one as a pet. HIGH MAINTENANCE.

... I mean, what do you feed that sort of thing? Dog chow? Babies?

If Nessie lives, she probably ate something from Loch Ness. So fish,shark,dolphin,whales:xp:

Archived