Home

Lightning or Choke?

JKAMaster

Which do you prefer, Starkiller lightning or Vader choke in the prologue? The lightning can be mixed into saber attacks, used to wear down the larger enemies (ATST/Rancors), used with force grip to make grenades, and the lightning bomb power.

But there's just something about Vader crushing Wookie throats that makes it more fun :)

Does anyone have issue that Vader always uses that cheat on the Secret Apprentice and you can't defend against it? Then when you try to use it on the Rogue Jedi Vader suddenly becomes pathetic and he always blocks it? That is one of the reasons I hate Vader, because they overinflate him for everything but when it really matters(novels and comic books) Then he sucks in the movies and this game; except when he's being piled upon you.

• 9 months later...

well if only u could choke someone slam them into the wall like when u defeat them. u know with like kota u slam him into the wall and stuff. that was cool but i actually want to do it on my own. kinda off topic but i hate these 2 things. on the parts u just click press e and q parts at the end u can pick jedi up right? well if u tried it on vader he uses repulse so u cant grip him. and 2 some of there moves arnt even in the game. and 3 vader uses that thing that it says to press E but no matter if u use auto typer at e every millesecond it still will put an x on it like u didnt even try. (sorry for being to long)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lightning has more uses, as a matter of fact, in every situation that you use Vader's choke you can use grip to kill the guy and maybe kill some others tossing him.

Buuuuut, there's something terribly satisfying, in picking up a guy, choking him to death and then tossing him asside casually

• 3 weeks later...

Archived