Home

star wars original trilogy(I, II, III) skins for TSL(PC)

redshtef

You might also check around the mod request page in the holowan laboratories section here in the KOTOR region of LF. ;)

However Sciamano made a bunch of skins. I have almost every one of them if not every one of them. These *cannot* be posted anywhere for distribution. You cannot post another's work without their permission. I've tried to contact Sciamano but to no avail--hasn't been here in ~3-4 years. So it will have to be private sharing.

I have a W.I.P. blog of mods form the PCGM days...though having tried some out I'm not too impressed with some and see why they were forgotten or left behind...However I have just about every Sciamano mod, though I'll say there are some better ones that have arrived since; I.E. Anakin...the hair was just too light on sciamano's. But I do like the "greivous" nihilus skin.

If you want to add yourself to my list, I'm preparing to do my mass mod shuffle to requests I *can* fill in mid-late Spetember when my DJ job and my regular work both die down. Check my blog page relating to my mods to see what I know I have. Possibly more but I have to find them.

Best luck to ya.

Archived