Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrr!!!!! I found the meaning for the first line ("Nothing is real, everything is permitted", although I think you meant something else :xp:) but I can't find the second meaning!!! :swear: I guess this is to get me back? (The RP on TLOTI)

Well, it must mean "Nothing is real, everything is permitted. Rest in peace." :xp: Google Translate on Detect Language says it's Italian to English, and the translation is what I said. And when I made it English-Italian to make the Italian version of "Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Rest in peace.", it made "Niente è vero, tutto è permesso. Riposa in pace." It's obviously wrong. Hey, not everyone types Italian right, and obviously the guy in Ubisoft who was supposed to do the Italian part isn't perfect.

Well, the beta for Halo: Reach came out today, and my b-day is on Wednesday (which I'm hoping I'll get an XLive gold card for the beta), I think it's time for a new sig :D

1. A spartan from Halo: Reach in the armor lock position (should be some pics on Bungie's site)

2. From the beginning, you know the end

3. Spartan-III's! As many as you can!

4. UNSC symbol thingy

5. RC #38

Archived