Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, could you use the this for the background

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
blue4.png
preferably no quote or name (you can put yours if you like). Perhaps just the UNSC logo. You can use whatever pics you want to. Be creative.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be for a RP character that I recentally made on another site. Thanks!!!

1 Character - For the character I am asking for two images that are shown below. One with the armor which will be on the right side of the sig (the character facing inward instead of outward) and one without armor which will be on the left side of the sig (also inward).

l_99a39c4e5379e368ede4096ac285f74d.jpg

06CrowYuseiFull.jpg

(Notice: The person without the armor will be the individual with black hair and wearing the blue jacket; just so you don't get confused when making the sig.)

2 Quote - "The thing is not to see training as training but more like an opportunity to improve oneself."

3 Background - l_7c16eb4d63b42a6b7b5e8042851630d1.jpg

4 Symbol - No symbols please

5 Your name - Tal Ka'rta Kote and underneath it in smaller words The Red Warrior

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

spartans.png

A brief return from retirement in an attempt to revive this thread. (Or at least generate some requests.) The two Spartans on the left are me. The two Spartans on the right, are not. I'm open to suggestions for the text.

EDIT:

Please. Requests. Bored. Agh. Must. Retain. Sanity.

• 2 weeks later...
spartans.png

A brief return from retirement in an attempt to revive this thread. (Or at least generate some requests.) The two Spartans on the left are me. The two Spartans on the right, are not. I'm open to suggestions for the text.

EDIT:

Please. Requests. Bored. Agh. Must. Retain. Sanity.

A sig with Marines from Halo instead of Spartans? :p

unscsig.png

This is about as close as I can get ATM. (I don't have the time to get in-game marines in the proper poses, and there really aren't very many decent ones on the B.Net, sorry, college applications due next week). However, if you want, I can revisit it after I finish applying to college.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived