Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I should be, I got 150 sigs behind me :lol:

I just make avvys from the sigs I make, what do you mean avvys, in general?

And Padwon, that's one amazing sig! Wonderful job!

EDIT:

K1, I don't know if you'll like it, but I gave up on the green. I think this one looks clean and nice, even though it has no green at all, I think it's rather nice.

k1lingdr3ad4.jpg

tyvokka2.jpg

Tell me if you don't like it.

Well...it really depends. If the request requires renders which I either 1) don't have time to cut out 2) can't cut out nice, I go to Planet Renders.

But, my last sig, Sev and Boba Fett, I rendered myself. Some things are better when you do them yourself ;)

If you are asking where I'm getting my actual characters and backgrounds, then I can proudly say DeviantArt. Best artists, this side of the galaxy :D

The new Fett signature looks marvellous, RM - the rest also look great, but that one seems to stand out so far!

The black-and-white one is my favourite, though. ;)

I'd go as far as saying they're all excellent. RM, you have some impressive skills when it comes to signatures - the foreground images always seem to blend perfectly with the background, and they're not 'in-your-face' at all. :thmbup1:

Well...it really depends. If the request requires renders which I either 1) don't have time to cut out 2) can't cut out nice, I go to Planet Renders.

But, my last sig, Sev and Boba Fett, I rendered myself. Some things are better when you do them yourself ;)

I use Planet Renders sometimes...But most of the time I do it myself (you know why ;) ).

I can proudly say DeviantArt. Best artists, this side of the galaxy :D

Couldn't have said it any other way. That is where the best art comes from (online at least).

Just quick message-in-transit, could I post other sigs too? I mean, with characters different from Mando'ade, clones and Commandos? Wouldn't hurt, if you ask me, but we really should keep it Mando/Clones only, since this is the Republic Commando page.

That's fine - this is the off-topic area, after all. :thmbup1:

Archived