Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be stalking this thread until you do ;)

Personally I would go for a Jango Fett sig (since you have done a Boba sig already), here is a okay render you could clean up a bit

I was sure you'd point me to that one...very well. Challenge accepted, I'll edit the sig in later :thmbup1:

EDIT:

I had never made a Jango sig before in my sigging history! AMAZING! He was the last character I thought I didn't have, whereas I have five Boba Fett sigs...I'm ashamed...

Jango_Fett_by_Rex_Fox_Cody.jpg

I was sure you'd point me to that one...very well. Challenge accepted, I'll edit the sig in later :thmbup1:

:lol: Why? Is it because that comes up on one of the first pages on planet renders when you search Star Wars? :lol:

No actually I chose it because I remember K1 posting that pic :)

P.S.

IMO one of the best ways to clean it up would be to 1) Erase/Cut out the red glow 2) copy the white part of the lasers 3) put an "outer glow" on that layer (maybe even an inner glow depending where you place the layer)

As Achilles would say, "My 2 cents."

M@ars, you got your sig in 5...alright...10 minutes :D

K1lingdr3ad: You just put IMG tags around the url and post it in the sig. I don't know why it shrinks for you, but my sigs always stay the right size. :D

EDIT:

I really hope this is what you were looking for.

marsl.jpg

Anyway, first you get the url:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7233/marsl.jpg

M@RS' url

then you put these tags around it "" and ""

Then you post it in your sig and it shows up full size.

Are you using Explorer or Mozila Firefox? My Wyzo, Firefox of sort, let's me view the original images, showing me the url.

And btw:

No more sig requests for a couple of days. I just got Assassin's Creed and the game rocks. I can't turn it off, so it's highly likely you'll have to wait a couple of days to get your sig.

Archived