Home

Worst Star Wars Pic Ever!

Prime

Someone once brought up a picture here in the KOTOR section as a response to what I said...it was of Leia's body and JarJar's head photoshopped over it. And Jae Onasi headbutted the wall and went into a cringy state upon seeing the abomination. :lol:

*wonders if she'd kill me for finding it and posting it here* :dev11:

That was an abomination--the fact that anyone would put JarJar anywhere but in the trash can if proof of their complete hatred for all mankind. [/over the top hatred of JarJar]

I'm just glad I was mistaken when I initially thought those children were holding inflatable dildos, once I realized my mistake I guess I'd already lost the shock of the horrible costumes.

Garbagebag Jabba is priceless none the less. Kinda makes me want to change my avatar.

Good Lord, Sithy, inflatable dildoes? :lol:

I agree, Garbagebag Jabba is the best of the bunch--he certainly has the face down pat.

:lol:

Well, that certainly qualifies as a minimalist approach. "R2D2" reminds me of my childhood playtime with a vacuum cleaner that resembled him far more closely than a garbage can.

I got quite the kick out of "Jabba" as well.

Can of gold spray-paint from Wal-Mart: $4.99

Drycleaning costs for white chemise, brown Italian Renaissance overcoat, and black priest outfit borrowed from friends in the SCA: $15.00

Inflatable lightsabers: $3.99

Scissors to cut out construction paper and the hole in the trash bag: $2.00

Green shirt and pants from the Good Will thrift store: 40 cents

Construction paper sheets: 25 cents

Green trash bag found in garage: quarter of a cent

Cardboard scrounged from the furniture store dumpster: free

Trash can borrowed from parents: free

Comments like this:

Was that pic taken from a low budget production?

Priceless

Archived