Home

THE EXCHANGE - A Republic AND Sith RP/PVE/PVP guild

names_are_useless

theexchange1.jpg

The Exchange

"Welcome, scoundrels of the Galaxy!

By now I'm sure you've all been made aware of the attack on Coruscant by the Sith Empire. This strike, while daring, has not dealt a killing blow to the Galactic Republic; they're poised and ready to make their counter-attack on the Sith Empire in due time. War is imminent.

From this debacle, we may yet still benefit ... there are ludicrous opportunities ahead for us, riches aplenty for those ready to take up arms for the glorious crime organization that is The Exchange! And so, for those who want to make a name for themselves, I ask that you would consider such a bountiful opportunity."

- The Underboss of Ord Mantell

What is The Exchange? Ever played Knights of the Old Republic 1 or 2? Well if you have, then I'm sure you've heard of the criminal organization known as The Exchange. This is a guild that I want to mimic the famous organization in the KOTOR games.

How will this guild work? This guild is to be a Republic AND Sith guild; technically its two separate guilds, but with a Republic and Sith division, with the two working as one. We will mainly be a roleplaying guild that allows both PvE and PvP.

If you want to know more about The Exchange, along with how to sign up for the guild if you're interested, then please visit it's thread on the official Old Republic forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=67424

Archived