Home

Star Wars: Galactic Warfare

Sabretooth

Call of Duty + Star Wars? :eek:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

And it's real, too! But it's just a mod, not a full game (take a hint, LucasArts). But is it bleeding awesome or what? I want a copy as soon as possible. It's in development right now, hopefully not for too long (take a hint, Team Gizka).

Official Site (German): http://www.blackmonkeys.de/?cat=11

Translation:

Over 70,000 clicks, about 240 comments. This is the current balance of our first in-game videos on Youtube. The fantastic feedback from the community expressed its course in an infinite number of questions from those answered, we can unfortunately not all.

But we want to go into that today. Many of you thought it was only a blaster in the video to see. It is with the rebels Blaster A280 and the DLT-20a of the imperial forces, but two. This was possibly something in the video below. That is why today we have some screens for you, with which the differences are clear.

Furthermore, we have two new dazugepackt Blaster, which had not been seen in the video:

[pictures]

Who in terms SWM: GW would always be up to date can also stop by during our time Twitter. There gibts from time to time information that you get nowhere else. Tip: Look you there, the time-Airstrike Video.

Either we're in a good stage when modders make games we actually anticipate the most, or it's a terrible one. I'm willing to bet on the second scenario - though I'm not diminishing their work.

Honestly, is there any needs for words? Downright awesome. One thing that always bothered me on the original Battlefront games were the slow moving laser shots. Well, no more.

Archived