Home

What are you looking forward to most in TOR?

Jeff

What are you looking forward to most in TOR?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What are you looking forward to most in TOR?

• Unique class storylines
    • Fully voiced MMO
    • Overall story
    • No grinding
    • Other

Personally, I'm just hoping that it'll be a good game, in the sense that the plot will be decent and still manage to maintain the unique Star Wars-y feeling. The plot concerns me most, however: I hope to get something unique and not recycled garbage (not that what we've seen has all been garbage, in the slightest, but the near-identical symbol used for the Empire, etc. hasn't helped my opinion of TOR).

I'm not particularly looking forward to the storylines or the VO, since I haven't been that much of a fan of BioWare's work on that. And I consider 'no grinding' to be minimum for me to play the game.

No, then it's being able to walk into the huge world of Star Wars, feeling part of what makes it come to life, that could've encouraged me to play Galaxies if it had been better, and which is what I'm looking forward to the most in TOR, above all else.

No, then it's being able to walk into the huge world of Star Wars, feeling part of what makes it come to life, that could've encouraged me to play Galaxies if it had been better, and which is what I'm looking forward to the most in TOR, above all else.

My thoughts exactly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived