Home

It's the "moan and groan about the opposite sex" thread

Darth Avlectus

That's right everyone, it's time to let out your pent up frustrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So get into the spirit of bitching, whining, and moaning. Significant others, siblings, inlaws, cousins, aunts, parents, anyone. I suppose it could be about fellow members of the same sex if you are really desperate about it.

So men, dredge up those women you are loathing at the moment or most recently. Ladies, drag it up about the men in your life right now or thereabouts.

==============

Darn you women folk. Taking forever to shower, always leaving clothes everywhere! Then you leave your magazines all over, and you leave your nail polish right in the walking path of the room with the top off. You eat all my good food when I'm out and about working of going to class, embarrass me to my family, run up my phone minutes. You run the poor vehichles into the ground and don't help out with maintenance or paying for repairs. What's wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!?! :xp:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...oh, internet.

I lol'd really hard. No really. I went "Pfff-BAHAHA"...Well let's see...this applies MOSTLY to women but...

QUIT PLAYING SLUTTY CHARACTERS IN ONLINE GAMES OMG I'M SO SICK OF SEEING IT! Guys I can sorta excuse 'cause boys will be boys and their libido is all crazy 'n' whatever..but LADIES?!????

LADIES?!!?!?!?!?!?!? You should know better. I mean come on ladies..(irl and on internets) if you act like a slut and let the meat hang out, the dogs'll bite..Don't whine about it..and for that matter DON'T HANG IT OUT, because then guys think it's okay to treat ALL women as dogmeat and not just the skankettes that deserve it. *shakes fist at the sky* grrraaaaah.

*exhale* I feel better.

QUIT PLAYING SLUTTY CHARACTERS IN ONLINE GAMES OMG I'M SO SICK OF SEEING IT! Guys I can sorta excuse 'cause boys will be boys and their libido is all crazy 'n' whatever..but LADIES?!????

LADIES?!!?!?!?!?!?!? You should know better. I mean come on ladies..(irl and on internets) if you act like a slut and let the meat hang out, the dogs'll bite..Don't whine about it..and for that matter DON'T HANG IT OUT, because then guys think it's okay to treat ALL women as dogmeat and not just the skankettes that deserve it. *shakes fist at the sky* grrraaaaah.

This one I'm not guilty of.

Now for my turn. :p

Jerks! I dress my toon modestly, I don't flirt, I just kill things, and you stupid men keep sending me "wana cyberz lolz" tells! Then, when I make it quite clear I'm not interested, you keep doing it! Some of you do it for days on end! What part of 'no' don't you understand! Would you please stop making alts so you can keep contacting me when you're on my ignore list! Stop yelling to the whole world that I'm your girlfriend, because I'm not! Argh!!!! :mad:

And, for heaven's sake, stop trying to get me to strip down to my underwear and dance while I'm waiting for an instance to open up! :¬:

Ah. I feel better now. :p

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with him mabey not all of them but most of them

I'm also referring to IRL sluttery and the consequences it has on people like me *sighs and recalls a night she was followed around her dorm lobby by a Danish man* ...Don't get me wrong, he was hot but...No means no, like the lady above said XD

meh.. I'd prefer to moan and groan with the opposite sex.

mtfbwya

Then why are you here talking about it instead of gettin' on it, 'TAZZ'?! :carms:

Women.....can't live with them, can't live with them. :D Yet, but not for women, the world'd be a lonlier place.

Shut up rookie, you dated a wookiee. Her name was Missy. :xp:

I hate to break it to you*, but those 'ladies' you're complaing about? They're dudes. All of them.

Shu'up foo! You're just irritable b/c you have to play the cheerleader!

*I actually love to.

*Snaps on rubber glove* OK then, time for your examination. :dev9:

Now for my turn. :p

Jerks! I dress my toon modestly, I don't flirt, I just kill things, and you stupid men keep sending me "wana cyberz lolz" tells! Then, when I make it quite clear I'm not interested, you keep doing it! Some of you do it for days on end! What part of 'no' don't you understand! Would you please stop making alts so you can keep contacting me when you're on my ignore list! Stop yelling to the whole world that I'm your girlfriend, because I'm not! Argh!!!! :mad:

And, for heaven's sake, stop trying to get me to strip down to my underwear and dance while I'm waiting for an instance to open up! :¬:

Ah. I feel better now. :p

Aaaah yes, the young and the desperate, never ends does it? Beware of male hormones Endorenna. :mult1:

Anyway, all this moaning and groaning about the opposite sex..(ahem)..that everybody has comment on, reminds of a made-up translated word dictionary about men and women that a friend sent me through the E-Mail awhile back. She believes it to be true and I kinda agree with her, anyway check it out.

DICTIONARY FOR MEN AND WOMEN

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Women's English

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. I'll think about it. = Ha-ha-ha, fat chance buddy.

5. We need. = I want.

6. I am sorry. = You'll be sorry.... jackass.

7. We need to talk. = Your in trouble.

8. Sure, go ahead. = You better not, you pig.

9. Do what you want. = You will pay for this later, and you will feel my scorn.

10. I am not upset! = Of course I am upset, you moron!

11. You're very attentive tonight. = Is sex all you ever think about?

Men's English

1. I am hungry. = I am hungry.

2. I am sleepy. = I am sleepy.

3. I am tired. = I am tired.

4. Nice dress. = Nice Cleavage!

5. I love you. = Let's have sex now.

6. I am bored. = Do you want to have sex?

7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.

8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.

9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.

10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.

11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay.

Anyway, all this moaning and groaning about the opposite sex..(ahem)..that everybody has comment on, reminds of a made-up translated word dictionary about men and women that a friend sent me through the E-Mail awhile back. She believes it to be true and I kinda agree with her, anyway check it out.

DICTIONARY FOR MEN AND WOMEN

Show spoiler
Women's English

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. I'll think about it. = Ha-ha-ha, fat chance buddy.

5. We need. = I want.

6. I am sorry. = You'll be sorry.... jackass.

7. We need to talk. = Your in trouble.

8. Sure, go ahead. = You better not, you pig.

9. Do what you want. = You will pay for this later, and you will feel my scorn.

10. I am not upset! = Of course I am upset, you moron!

11. You're very attentive tonight. = Is sex all you ever think about?

Men's English

1. I am hungry. = I am hungry.

2. I am sleepy. = I am sleepy.

3. I am tired. = I am tired.

4. Nice dress. = Nice Cleavage!

5. I love you. = Let's have sex now.

6. I am bored. = Do you want to have sex?

7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.

8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.

9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.

10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.

11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay.

Ah, feeding the stereotypes are we purifier?:p

Bonus Life Tip: Do not Google Image Search "Dogmeat"

I'll take your word for it.:whacked:

The only big complaints I have are about my little sister and her friends.

*ahem*:

STOP BLASTING YOUR STUPID JONAS BROTHERS/TEEN STAR MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG! Your room is right across from mine for goodness sake!

Stop singing your stupid Jonas/Teen Star songs 24/7!

Stop blasting your stupid Jonas/Teen Star music in the car on the way to- everywhere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

o_Q

As you can tell, I am highly annoyed with all that whiny "teen" music.

Is that good enough?:¬:

STOP BLASTING YOUR STUPID JONAS BROTHERS/TEEN STAR MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG! Your room is right across from mine for goodness sake!

Stop singing your stupid Jonas/Teen Star songs 24/7!

Stop blasting your stupid Jonas/Teen Star music in the car on the way to- everywhere!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

o_Q

As you can tell, I am highly annoyed with all that whiny "teen" music.

Is that good enough?:¬:

Don't worry. You're not the only one tired of that garbage. :p

Though I must say Miley Cyrus is more annoying than the Jonas brothers...

Now, I'll blast my own gender/age group.

Will you stupid, giggling idiots just shut up and stop talking about Orlando Bloom! You think he's cute! I GET IT ALREADY!!!!!! :slsaber:

Sorry. I just got treated to (another) one of those conversations a few days ago, so I felt like complaining about it. ;)

@ Sabre...Searched it, all I saw was an asian chick preparing a meal. :devsmoke:

@ toten: I thought you said she looked like a camel--get your story straight. >:-| Or else I'll prune your house.

@ purifier: You missed a few...

Show spoiler
12. Let's just be friends=you're not interesting, but let me lay all my crap on you and look for other guys to sleep with.

13. I'm only going to go look, I promise! = I'm going shopping with your money whether you like it or not so I'll do it while you're not with me. If I get you a beer I can keep doing this.

14. Your friends are really charming = OMG what a bunch of creepy losers and you will stop hanging out with anyone I don't approve of from now on...well except that dweebish lonely one looks like an errand boy I can trample, so he stays. The rest go.

15. Your co-worker is so sweet and lovely = You better not be sleeping with that more attractive woman!

16. Yes, I know, you are right about that = I AM RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN BACK YOUR ARGUMENT UP LOGICALLY! YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG AND I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

17. I miss you so much = don't forget to pick up some groceries on your way back

18. How's that game? = Oh great, KOTOR again. I *hate* Jennifer Hale and that Bastilla girl she plays.

:D

Ahto, seems to be sinking to new lows :xp:

I have only one thing really to add;

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Although in all honesty, I know far more wonderful woman, than I do great guys. At least it seems to me modern society seems to just generate guys who act like immature turds tho whole time...

*Awaits stoning from fellow men!*

Girls who complain about other girls who are merely using their gender to their advantage in mmo's.

Girls who write in pink letters on forums.

J7: indeed (which is convienient as I can count the number of guys doing the same bachelor as me on one hand).

I somehow feel singled out here...:¬:

Archived