Home

Darth Revan Robes LS

Spadille

This is actually a fairly simple mod, and something you could easily do yourself if you're interested in getting into modding.

All you have to do is find the uti files for Darth Revan's Robes and the Star Forge Robes:

• Delete the Dark Side Restriction on Darth Revan's Robes.
  • Change the Tag and Template to match the filename for the Star Forge Robes.
  • Save into your override folder under the name of the the Star Forge Robes uti.

I don't have KotOR Tool available at the moment, so this is mostly off of memory, but that should be all there is to it.

This is actually a fairly simple mod, and something you could easily do yourself if you're interested in getting into modding.

All you have to do is find the uti files for Darth Revan's Robes and the Star Forge Robes:

• Delete the Dark Side Restriction on Darth Revan's Robes.
  • Change the Tag and Template to match the filename for the Star Forge Robes.
  • Save into your override folder under the name of the the Star Forge Robes uti.

I don't have KotOR Tool available at the moment, so this is mostly off of memory, but that should be all there is to it.

Thanks, I might give this one a try but what are the tools I'm gonna need?

Ok Thanks

Edit: Hmmm... I've been fiddeling around with this mod a couple of days and I just can't get it to work!

I've done the things Mono said but it still won't work and I've also PM'ed jonathan7 about my problem so the request for someone to do it still stands

• 4 weeks later...

I myself have just made this mod, and it should be noted it is the first mod I have ever made.

Follow the steps outlined by Mono_Giganto, however on the last step, name the file "g_a_mstrrobe07".

I have tested using the cheat code to give me the item, and it works. I don't know how it will work with the starforge terminal, as I haven't got a save file anywhere near that location.

I myself have just made this mod, and it should be noted it is the first mod I have ever made.

Follow the steps outlined by Mono_Giganto, however on the last step, name the file "g_a_mstrrobe07".

I have tested using the cheat code to give me the item, and it works. I don't know how it will work with the starforge terminal, as I haven't got a save file anywhere near that location.

If the filename/tag is the same as the one for the original set of robes, the game will spawn your item instead. However if you've given it a new name (I don't have access to K1 yet so I can't check if there is already a g_a_mstrrobe07) then it won't.

Archived