Home

KOTOR 2 - Black Screen - Telos - Entering Ebon Hawk

Casus Gravis

I'm getting a black screen, with sound and interface ability, when entering the Ebon Hawk after stepping aboard leaving the hidden jedi enclave. I get the cutscene with the girls first, then it loads, and goes to black screen. I've tried it over and over, with same results.

I have the same problem. Any help or theories would be much appreciated. I have no mods or anything installed, only the last patch. A search of the forums yields a few people with similar problems but no solutions.

Well my problem was at the exact same spot as him. My only theory is that it has something to do with fighting the handmaidens and having the party stripped from you.

Edit: From scouring the internet, it seems that if you spar with the handmaidens before leaving, it blackscreen glitches. Can anyone figure out a way to make it unglitch, to set it right?

Edit 2: I may have found a work-around. Find a way to warp to somewhere that enables you to have a full party, then select a full party. Warp back to the academy, and enter the ebon hawk with all 3 of you. Worked for me.

Archived