Home

'Power of Monkey Island' radio play auditions

MJ

Oh, and Haggis, you can always record somewhere else! At any rate, thanks for the post on the TOMI blog. Looks like I might have trouble getting auditions for this one...

Surprising, really, considering the success Beneath Monkey Island was and how much Monkey Island activity there is now...

You do realize that's exactly what they do, yes? You should check out the links people post sometimes. :)

MJ: Where's the rest of Beneath Monkey Island? I can find only the first episode on its page.

Oh sorry I did check out the site thats how I found out about it was the site I acctually am a fan but I havnt explored farther than the homepage. Thanks that makes me so freakin exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently hit a massive reset on the Nightlight website. I'm also remaking the first three parts of Beneath Monkey Island.

Some potentially boring history exposition: Beneath Monkey Island had two different actors playing Guybrush Threepwood - Tom Negrette for parts 1 - 3, and Justin Franklin for 4 - 10 (after Tom dropped out).

Parts 1 - 3 are now being remade as 'special editions' with Justin Franklin's voice.

Best way to make sure you don't miss anything is to go to Nightlight weekly, and maybe subscribe to the podcasts in iTunes. :)

The rest of Beneath Monkey Island will turn up sooner rather than later. I'm pretty keen on having it all up there by the time Power of Monkey Island is ready to start.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived