Home

Bionicle

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 1 MORE DAY TILL THE NEW BIONICLE MOVIE COMES OUT!!!!!

I'm not sure how many of you have read the comics but i LOVE them!!! when i found out the movie was coming out i FREAKED. this is the ONLY movie yet to include Mata-nui!!! i completely LOVE the concept of bionicle. so i made this thread for nerds like me who like reading toy based comics :) so we can disscus the new movie

P.S.

i know this sounds stupid but you gotta love classics :xp:

I remember when I was really into bionicles and legos... I spent over three hundred dollars over those years (Till I was 13) buying lego, bionicle, and k'nex sets/themed things.

It was great for helping my creativity develop. You should have seen some of the massive starwars-inspired capital ships I used to make out of legos. One time I made one that was about four feet long... It was epic... But now it's gone... disassembled. It actually looked a lot like a Covenant cruiser from Halo, and I hadn't even heard of Halo yet at that point.

Now it's been three years since I've built stuff out of legos and bionicles.

I haven't been following Bionicle since after the first two movies... The last thing I remember happening was some advertising about something called Piraka...

Man, now after thinking about legos and whatnot again, I suddenly have the urge to build another massive creation again...

Bah, you kids and your BURPs. You call those lego sets?! Now this or this are lego sets...

*grumble*

I never got around to building the stuff on the covers: I got half-way there and started making something else. It doesn't speak much for my imagination that it was invariably a house with an incredibly regimented colour scheme of red and yellow.

I never got around to building the stuff on the covers: I got half-way there and started making something else. It doesn't speak much for my imagination that it was invariably a house with an incredibly regimented colour scheme of red and yellow.

Heh. I had a tendency to make space-ships. Lots of space-ships. Or one enormous one, which was little but a hundred gun ports and an engine. :p

Heh. I had a tendency to make space-ships. Lots of space-ships. Or one enormous one, which was little but a hundred gun ports and an engine. :p

thats what i did. but i made one HUGE station first then a big frigate then a fleef of small ships. yeah... i had a lot :xp:

I found myself doing exactly that, but I would finish the one on the box first, then destroy it and build a spaceship.

me too. although i never destoyed it purposely... DARN DESTRUCTIVE SIBLINGS :swear:

I used to have a sizeable collection of Star Wars Legos, as well as other assorted Lego sets.

Until one day, I destroyed them all to build a lego empire!

It was insane. I had a bunch of military prototype crafts i was ready to duplicate and mass produce (given enough money, legos and free time)

Hell, some of them are still intact... sadly enough.. but they're nestled away inside a storage bin in the basement. I had to stop eventually, and when they changed the grey color pieces, that was pretty much the end.

But Bionicle...

I'm all for the ORIGINAL Bionicle line, and maybe the three or four after that. I keep getting Lego magazines (even though my membership expired oh so long ago) and the comics that come in them don't seem all that great. Could be me, but I thought the originals were much more intriguing. Now, they're just rehashing the same thing over and over again.

I don't collect legos since I built my venator cruiser:xp:

Bionice is a bit different. I have 3 bionicle movies out of who knows how many but I think I'm gonna watch this new one just for the good ol' days.:D

Now, they're just rehashing the same thing over and over again.

Exactly. Red, white,green,blue,black,brown.....Red, white,green,blue,black,brown..........Red, white,green,blue,black,brown......Red, white,green,blue,black,brown....and so on.

I was into bionicle for a time. Heck, if I'm bored, I'll still get the box of 'em out of the basement and build something. I like building spiders, and hands.:D

I'll admit that this movie has me curious.

hehe. i always built hand too :lol:

I'm all for the ORIGINAL Bionicle line, and maybe the three or four after that. I keep getting Lego magazines (even though my membership expired oh so long ago) and the comics that come in them don't seem all that great. Could be me, but I thought the originals were much more intriguing. Now, they're just rehashing the same thing over and over again.

i like the origional ones best too. it was after they stopped making toa that i stopped using them

Even as a child, my LEGOs were hopelessly historical.

This and This were my favourite sets. I wish I still had them. :(

Astor so close, but I had the version before you (which is better);

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
img5779a.jpg

That is awesome!

My favourite lego ever was this though;

Show spoiler
lego_castle_6090-1.jpg

I always wanted this one, but didn't get it...

Show spoiler
6086.jpg

Archived