Home

Ouch!

Heh-heheh. If I was the cameraman I would have kicked him in the nads. Eh-heheh-heheh-heh.

Huhuhuhuh-uhuhuh. Uhh, like, I would have kicked him in the butt. Uhuhuh-huhuhuh.

[/satire]

What a jerk. (Oh wait that's been said a thousand times already!) What a classless-scantless-ruthelss-SOB-bastard-snake-in-the-gass-devil himself.

I mean C'mon. At least Taylor didn't cry about it, though it was rather offensive and nobody could have blamed her if she did.

The hell is wrong with him?

Least all's well that ends well. Good for Beyonce, true character.

Its times like this that i wish Kanye's jaw was still wired shut.

And what the hell is MTV doing with having the VMAs anyways? Last I checked, they haven't played music videos in a while now.

Regardless, Kanye's apology on Leno seemed sincere. He almost started crying when Jay asked him what his deceased mother would have thought about his actions.

On the internet, ppl are calling for a boycott of Kanye's next album. imo i doubt that would happen since Taylor Swift's audiences differ from Kanye's audience.

The first fifty statuses on my facebook were about this that night. Are people just know realizing that Kanye is a massive turbodouche? Seriously? This is the guy who said he would be in a modern day version of the Bible, said that he was the Nirvana of this generation, and had a cover shoot of him wearing a crown of thorns. Also, he's a gay fish.

I thought that this stunt was hilarious. Especially Taylor's "Wtf?..." expression. I was really confused on how the camera panned away for a second, then it panned back and he was on the stage with the mic. Like a ninja.

And it's not really a big deal. I was under the impression that he had slapped her, pushed her down, pissed on her, then announced to the crowd that he is the reincarnation of Jesus. He didn't even say that Beyonce's video was better than Taylor's, which is what a lot of people are saying. He just said it was one of the best videos there is.

I actually found Obama's response rather funny. :p

Lol. FINALLY! He get's it....I didn't think he had learn anything the last time, after the Sgt.Crowley/Henry L. Gates incident. I just knew the press or someone was going to ask him about this, and he would of course make the wrong comment again, and the bullcrap would just start flying all over the news for a second time - causing a stir amongst the nation.

Well anyway, it's nice to see that he now knows ( pertaining to this) that "Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong" no matter who you are, or where your from.

Nice response this time, President Obama. :thmbup1:

Its times like this that i wish Kanye's jaw was still wired shut.

And what the hell is MTV doing with having the VMAs anyways? Last I checked, they haven't played music videos in a while now.

You mean a channel with a name like *Music* Television actually play music?

What a concept. :smirk2:

Just so you don't misread me, yeah, I agree. It was cool when the oddities came on, but then all those reality shows were born and it just flat took a dive into the manure pile.

Regardless, Kanye's apology on Leno seemed sincere. He almost started crying when Jay asked him what his deceased mother would have thought about his actions.
Apology accepted but the damage is done regardless and he'll have to live with it.

I actually found Obama's response rather funny. :p

FTW. You know you done messed up when the president is frowning upon your actions and calls you a jackass.

The first fifty statuses on my facebook were about this that night. Are people just know realizing that Kanye is a massive turbodouche? Seriously?
Simply Yes. Afterall: Could it be that he is also just a nobody and that this is the reason nobody knew what a turbodouche he was? (looking to try to be a somebody and failing massively at it apparently)

I think that would at least stand to reason, don't you?

This is the guy who said he would be in a modern day version of the Bible, said that he was the Nirvana of this generation, and had a cover shoot of him wearing a crown of thorns. Also, he's a gay fish.

Wow. I uh......didn't know all that about him, but judging by reactions, I think it's safe to assume he is not a household name.

Simply Yes. Afterall: Could it be that he is also just a nobody and that this is the reason nobody knew what a turbodouche he was? (looking to try to be a somebody and failing massively at it apparently)

I think that would at least stand to reason, don't you?

Actually, he's pretty popular in modern music. Before this incident, pretty much every teen and young adult knew him, or had at least heard of him. He's actually not that an bad artist, but he's very, very aware of it. That's where more of his criticism stems from: his over-inflated ego. His music's not horrible or anything, though.

Archived