Home

Quanons Crazy Projects!

Quanon

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, back with a new minor update.

Continued to do some work on my city.

Did a mighty clean up job on the model parts I had, then added more to finish it.

Well its almost finished, need few extra things and then a final cleaning up round.

I'll still end with a 20.000 poly count, though, thats what I considered my maximum amount.

I did had to drop more then I liked, but this is Kotor modding. Seems I fell for the newbie/noob trap, trying something that just isn't possible in the game :p

Some shots, played around with a new light setup I found: Can now use real settings. What I mean is this setup fakes the sun, I can put in an Hour, Day, Year, season and the country. Autodesk claims its real :p

Rendar1.jpg

Rendar2.jpg

Rendar4.jpg

Rendar3.jpg

And another bit of news, I've given an old area to J7 to use.

I named it the Beach Villa, I won't tell more what J7 is planning, he'll no doubt have a say about soon. The area does need a little reworking to do, got some odd glitches and, insane as I am, going to add an extra part to it!

BeachVilla04.jpg

BeachVilla03.jpg

BeachVilla02.jpg

Damn, that city looks amazing! As well as what little I see of the 'beach villa'.

Can't wait to see the render of it, and the skybox (Or whatever the hell you want to call the sky thing) is pretty sweet looking, doesn't look much like Korribban, but I think we can let it slide :lol:

Ah well, that city looks beautifully done.

Can't wait to see the render of it, and the skybox (Or whatever the hell you want to call the sky thing) is pretty sweet looking, doesn't look much like Korribban, but I think we can let it slide :lol:

Oh, thats some sort of standard sky thing of Max, in the game it'll be the usuall Korriban sky, no fears :)

^Killing my fun x-(

Not :lol:

Smallish update on the Villa.

Fixed the missing texture on the floor and some other bitz, just a small re export to bring it all together.

I think J7 will be pleased :p

Have some more shots to show it off better :xp:

BeachFix01.jpg

BeachFix02.jpg

BeachFix03.jpg

BeachFix04.jpg

BeachFix05.jpg

BeachFix06.jpg

Back for yet another petite update.

After losing battle with those pesky emitters, yes again those blasted things, I've switched back to my "lost" city on Korriban.

Slowly some of the models are getting there textures. Not much done yet, but I do have some funky renders to show off.

I think I'm addicted... not? :lol:

Rer5.jpg

Rer4.jpg

Rer1.jpg

Back to work!

And please Marius keep stroking my pig :(

Archived